TFRID2015 Fixit x reader

This was requested by GrootsGirl2000
I DO NOT OWN THE ART OR SONG!
Hope that you guys enjoy it!

You and Rusty were playing hide n seek, you were the seeker while he was the hider. You sucked at seeking, but you were an awesome hider. You smiled as you saw Fixit talking to something that was behind the couch, you smirked. You get to scare two in one. You quietly walked over to the two, as you tried your hardest not to laugh. You jumped up and landed on your feet loudly, while shouting," FOUND YA RUSTY!" Poor Fixit jumped so bad, while screaming. You heard a thump behind the couch, and giggled as you saw Rusty appear from behind the couch, clutching his head. "Why do you always have to do that Y/n?" Rusty asked. You shrugged. "I guess because its fun to scree you guys." You said. "I didn't really think that it was funny Y/n. I nearly glitched." Fixit said. You giggled. You walked over to your Minicon friend, and hugged him," Sorry, Fixit." You said while smiling nervously. You three were silent until you and Rusty started to laugh loudly, while you both fell to the ground rolling on the ground. "What is so funny?" Fixit said. You laughed even more, while trying your best to shrug your shoulders. This is what it was like for you three friends, in the most awkward moments, anything for you and Rusty could always be funny.

Well, this was short.

I hope that you guys enjoyed the story!

PEACE OUT!!!