TF Bayverse Optimus Prime x Human!reader

This was requested by TransformersRules.
I hope that you guys enjoy it!!

You and the remaining Autobot's so far haven't heard anything from Optimus Prime, you were worried about him, he was your boyfriend, so why wouldn't you worry. You sighed and smiled as you thought about all of what you and Optimus have been through together. You were a solider at N.E.S.T. until the base was attacked you escaped with Bumblebee, when you both escaped, you both had forgotten about Sam and Carly. Your brother. You missed him. You had no idea what had happened to him and Carly, you just hoped that they were okay. You heard a noise, which sounded like footsteps and saw your best friend, Bumblebee. You two were friends since you both met each other. You smiled, "Hey, Bee, any news?" You asked the yellow and black bot. He shook his head no. You sighed as your smirk disappeared. All of a sudden you heard Hound yell,'He's back, he's alive.' You and Bumblebee looked at each other, and then you stood up quickly, as Bumblebee transformed. He drove away to where you heard Hound. He stooped and let you out, as he transformed, you stayed behind him. You heard Crosshairs talking, then you heard transforming, then hearing a familiar voice, that you had missed, Optimus Prime. You felt tears well up in your eyes, as you saw him, his paintbox was the same, but his structure was different. You held back a sob, that threatened to come out. You also saw other humans. Hound and Crosshairs pointed their weapons at them. "Hound stop it, both of you! They risked their lives for mine, we owe them." You heard Optimus say, you couldn't stop yourself. "Optimus?" You asked, as you saw Optimus straighten then turn around as his gaze looked down at you. "Y/n?" He asked. You looked up at him with teary eyes. You started to cry, ad you ran to Optimus as he bent down and picked you up, and held you close to his chest. He sighed,"I was so worried about you sweetspark." He whispered to you. You looked around and saw that the others were staring. "Optimus can we please go somewhere more private, the others are staring." You asked. Optimus nodded as he walked and carried you to somewhere more private.

Optimus and Y/n arrived somewhere more private he/she has grown up, there chest was bigger/broader. He/she looked more mature. They looked beautiful/handsome. He smiled as you looked up at his optics as he looked down at your eyes. You smiled as you stood up in the palm of his servo as he brought you closer to his face. "I've missed you my love, I'm so sorry that I left so suddenly, I was trying to protect you. You smiled as you stood up on your tiptoes and pecked his lips. His eyes widened as his vents turned on. You giggled, as you lightly blushed. You squeaked as Optimus placed you on the ground, as he transformed into his Alt-mode. His driver side door opened as his holoform walked out. You ran to his holoform picked you up as you kissed him, as he wrapped your legs around his waist. You both started to make-out as he kissed you. You felt yourself be carried into his alt-mode, where you two could have some alone time with each other.

I hope that you guys enjoyed it!!!
Man, this was long, next request is TF Bayverse Megatron X reader.
PEACE OUT!!!