TFP Predaking x Femme!reader

This was requested by Hellshadow13

Predaking was in dragon form, walking through the halls of the Nemesis looking for Y/n. They were currently playing an organic game called Hide n seek. Primus, where is she. He then heard a small noise like pattering feet. Predaking smiled. He sneakily walked around the corner and saw you. He smirked. He then jumped out and roared. "AHHHH!!" you screamed. Predaking fell to the ground roaring in laughter. "Predaking!!! You scared the crap out of me!!" you yelled, while blushing, putting tomatoes to shame. After Predaking's small fit of laughter he stood up and walked up to you. His head down. You looked over at him. He was giving you puppy eyes. Well, best he could. You smiled softly. Then you giggled. Predaking looked at you amusement in his optics. He transformed into his robot form. And then picked you up. He nuzzled you. You giggled, which caused Predaking to chuckle softly in amusement. He then placed you on his shoulder. He then started to walk down the hallways. You finally arrived to the deck of the Nemesis. He then picked you up carefully and went to his berthroom. You looked up at him, and smiled. He returned the smile. He placed you down on his berth. Then he laid down next to you and curled up around you, and moved you closer to his chassis. You curled up against his chassis, the warmth from his chassis provided enough heat to keep you warm. You laid your head down on his chassis and could hear the steady beat of his spark. "You think that you could please sing for me Y/n?" Predaking asked. You nodded as you slightly blushed you thought of a song, and started to sing Fools by Lauren Aquilina.

When you finished the song you heard slight snoring coming from Predaking as he slept. You smiled then nestled closer to Predaking, and let sleep consume you. As you fell asleep you felt something pull you closer to Predaking. You smiled as you felt Predaking sigh as he relaxed.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I made this during school, lol
I forgot how to spell the singers name
I don't own the art or the song
PEACE OUT!!!