Chapter 5:Same Day In Home

At 9pm
Phone rings.
"Hello"
"Zeemah"
"Yes mommy. How are you and how's Grandma now? "
" I am fine dear. And she's  little better than earlier. And how are you all there? Are you all eating well? Have you given medicine to your dad? And what Nusrat is doing? "
" Yes mommy. Don't worry. I have already given medicine to dad. He is fine and Nusrat is also studying well. And when will you be back? "
" may be next week my child. "
" come soon mama. Missing you. "
" miss you all. I will try. Okay dear I will call you tomorrow okay . take care. "
" Okay mama.bye"
"Bye"
We hung up.
Nusrat was still doing her mathematics. Dad was watching TV. But I had nothing to do.
I went to my room and as I was free.,I opened my diary, a piece of paper fell down on the floor. I picked it up.
It was Dev's letter which he had given to me during our first semester. I was really shocked with this. But why I am keeping this till now.? Stupid.. I murmured, crushed the paper and was about to throw it. But I stopped.
I felt like to read it and I opened it once again...

Zeemah!

Do you remember our first meet ? Everybody started their friendship with each other that day but we both started to fight and argue with each other from very first day. I know I am the one who made you to hate me But believe me none of the things I do to  hurt you.. I don't know why but it happens with out my knowledge..
Now I am not sure where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you, all I know is that everytime I think of you and all I want to do is to be with you.
I know that I am not perfect. I annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things then take it all back too. But put that all aside., and accept me with your full heart..
Zee,
7 billion people in the world
But my heart choose you!
But Zee, there are only 700 people in our college that too only 300 girls...
But still my heart flutters only for you!!
Now did you get how much I want you? Haha..
Now accept me and be my girl for forever.

- Dev.

Stupid! Was this a love letter. There is no I love you sentence in whole letter. (I smiled)
Now why am I smiling? He is taunting me even in letter . I don't know what he thinks of himself. I won't fall in his trap. Never.
"di"
Nusrat called me.
"yeah coming "
I folded the paper and kept it back.and went towards study room.

***********************************

(Sorry guys! Today's chapter is little short but I hope you liked it. And are you interested to know about Dev? If yes then keep updating and reading this story. And please remember to vote, comment and share.)
Thank you!