Chapter 32

Wisp of hair brushed the table as she sipped her drink.

"Seriously?"
My mouth fell open.

She nodded, taking another sip.

" Isn't it too early for marriage? And why you didn't tell me about this? "
I asked as I lifted my drink.

" I tried to tell you but you never listened to me as you were busy in your own stuff."she replied, anxiously.

"I am really sorry Nebika . I was stucked in my own matter. You understand me right?"

She shook her head wiping her mouth with tissue paper.

It was true that I was busy all these days in convincing parents for our marriage and because of that I wasn't able to be in contact with her much. And today finally after two months , we met at our favorite Tibetan restaurant in MG road.
A girl who always used to believe in love and dream about her prince charm since school days is going to do an arrange marriage where as I, who never believed and dreamt like her is now fighting for love and my Prince. It's amazing, how the chapters of life change unexpectedly according to our series of fate. And I never knew that our dreams and desires can totally be changed after meeting that one person, just a person!

"So,how's the guy then? What he does? And what about family? Have you met them?"
I asked.

"Yeah he is very nice. He is civil engineer and works in Mumbai. We met last week. And his family is also good."
She smiled.

"That's good. But Nebi, isn't it too early? I mean you are just graduated and what about your MBA  plan?"
I asked.

"My parents wants me to get married. And I don't have problem with this. I can do MBA after wedding "
She replied with a smug smile.

" Alright then , if you are happy with this."

She smiled and nodded.

"So what about you? What's going?"
She asked and turned back to call waiter.
She asked for one more drink while I was still sipping my first one.

"Everything is fine now. Our parents accepted our relationship."
I said.
I explained everything to her, how we convinced our parents, what we did.

"So both family agreed and have mutual relationship, right?"

"Yeah"I smiled.

"That's great Zee. You are a lucky girl to have a man like Dev. You two are perfect couple."

I smiled.

"So when are you going to get married? "

"After we do our MBA."

" Great! I am really happy for you."

Talking about happiness, I really can't explain how happy now I am. I find my life perfect from all way. To be loved by someone to whom I love., acceptance and love from both family, good job, nice salary.., everything is just perfect. I thank to Allah for blessing me with these all.

"Hey"

I startled.

"C'mon, let's go now."
She said.

We came out from there and went to see Nagarjuna arts and painting exhibition near to Metro station.

           I didn't notice that how fast the time has passed. It nearly took six months to convince parents. We all got good result of our last semester and we were done with internship. I continued to work on the same  company.
It was month of August. My boss transferred me to Delhi office for two months. I went to Delhi for two months along with other two co-workers.
It wasn't easy to go leaving everyone behind but still there was no option for me.
Will be missing everyone.
Dev came to drop me to the airport.