Chapter 11

I thanked Suresh Uncle for dropping me home safely. (Meanwhile I got his name "Suresh")
He smiled and left from there.

I went inside the home. Mom, Dad and Nusrat came hurrily from their respective places and asked what happened to me, why I am late and why my phone was off.
I explained everything., how I met accident with Dev's car., he took me to the hospital but I didn't tell that I went to Dev's home., instead of that I told that I was in hospital for whole day.
Mom scolded me for not informing her and even Nusrat did.
But Dad told them not to shout and he carefully looked into my bruises over hand by turning them to side and back. He then embraced and took me to the room.

Today., mom brought my food in room only. I ate and Dad helped me to take my medicine.
"Zeemah my child "
" Yes Dad"I took second sip of water and replied.
"If you have any problem.,then please do tell me. Don't get hurt like this and please inform us if anything's wrong."
He said in worried tone but completed in half minute. And I can see tears filling in his eyes.
"Yes Dad I will. I am sorry. "
My eyes were also filled. I hugged him.
He said not to weep or else I will get more pain. (we both laughed.)
" Goodnight. Take care child."
He gave me a goodnight kiss.
"Goodnight. "
He went.

Nusrat had already slept. But I was not getting sleep. All the words of Dev was coming in my mind.
I am sorry Dev for everything that I did with you.
How blind I was., not to see your love.?and
How heartless I was., not to feel your love.?
I don't hate him. Yes., even my heart aches when I hurt him. But still why I hurt him everytime.
I remembered our first meet.Yes., those dark hair., grey eyes., those cute dimples and of course breathtaking look. And how I was looking at him when Nebika was talking with him. Dev., I never knew that you loved me from your heart. I thought that it was just your... Gosh!
Hell! It was all because of my ego. You weren't able to express but I could have understood you.
But I realized now.
So Dev.,
Everything is going to be fine.,
Everything is going to be changed.,
And Noone is gonna hurt you..
Because I already knew.,
I am in love with you.
Love you Dev.

Yes! I accept your love. I promise you., I will never hurt you.
(I smiled . Heart beat increased :)

NEXT DAY.,
I was about to get ready to go college but 3 of them didn't allow me and told to take rest today . (But I need to go. I need to confess today itself.) But I couldn't.
I stayed back in home. I called to Nebika in her mobile. She told that she is on the way to the college . I thought of telling everything to her but I didn't as it wasn't good idea to say in phone.
There was no text from Dev. I thought of texting him. But I didn't and thought., I will surprise him tomorrow. He will be happy.

NEXT DAY.

I got up with smile in face. Yes., since yesterday.,, I was smiling without a reason. I am in love. This may be the reason. Yes! May be.
I worn the same dress which I had worn in our first meet. I put red lipstick., mascara and put hajib too and also worn a smile but different than that day :)

On the way to the college., one thought came in my mind., "I am gonna confess him., I need to take something for him today. This may add happiness."
"cards?"
"No"
"Diary? " as he likes to write.
" Hell no! "
I saw flower shop.
" Red rose? "
" stupid! Which girl gives red rose to boy. "
" But I want to give "
I ignored other voice from my heart and went to buy rose flower without thinking anything because I was too excited and going crazy.

*********************************

Finally Zee realised Dev's love :) I too was smiling while writing this. :) and you guys?

Hope you liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you :)