Chapter 22

"I am sorry guys for not uploading the story for long time. But I am back now :) "

******************

Everyday I wake up with a surprise that DEV is with me. It's not a DREAM anymore!

He asked me for DATE!

Finally after 1 month of our relationship., he asked me for date. God! At least he asked :)

( I use to go college daily and then look after the Salim too., because of that, I was little busy these days. So we didn't get a chance to go anywhere and spend the time together.
In college., Dev started to sit along with me in class leaving Sumiti behind. Sometimes we four ( Dev, Nebika, Sumiti and Me) use to have lunch together in college but sometimes Sumiti use to deny. I feel bad for her but proud at the same time seeing her sacrifices.
But I swear., nobody has the courage of sacrificing the love and letting go of love who loves us back)

Dev had told me to come in cafe 60 four which was popular place those days.
I wasn't able to choose the dress to wear today. I took out all the dresses and tried more than ten times. Although it's not the first time that we are gonna meet, but I was damn nervous today.
I was sitting infront of mirror with upset face as I was not able to decide which one to wear and already tired too.
Nusrat yelled at me by seeing my behavior and the messy room that I had made. But at last she helped and chose a black dress for me. SISTERS ARE ALWAYS BEST.

I worn black dress with golden colored waistline which flowed down to hips and hemline reached my knees. And Nusrat helped me in looking beautiful by putting make ups.
We had decided to meet in evening 6 pm. Dev called me and apologized that he can't come to pick me., I have to go by myself.
I reached there before 10 mins. I was feeling nervous but excited at same that as it was our first date after all.
Stupid!he hasn't arrived till now. I saw watch . It's still not 6 Gosh! I am stupid.(I was giggling self )

I was waiting for him. He came in his car. Wow!
He was wearing blue shirt, sleeves folded upto his tightened arm muscle . He was coming towards me with smile on his face. I blushed.
His dimples on both cheek and his smiling grey eyes. Damn cute! I swear nothing in this earth is cute than his smile with dimples on cheek.

"Hey"
"Hi"
I saw his hands empty. He didn't bring anything for me. Stupid!
I looked away with this thought. Meanwhile he already took his seat.

"You came so early"
I didn't reply as I didn't want him to know about my excitement and stupidity.
"I am sorry. I made you to wait." he said.
"it's okay" I replied with smile.

(Being my boyfriend., he should come to pick me up, holding my hands, opening door for me, pulling chair, giving at least some gifts,dance with me, ordering my favourite dish or having candle light dinner with me."wow". He did nothing for me. Leave all this.,he even didn't tell anything about my dress and how I am looking today :(
How unromantic! )

"Zee, what do you want to have? "
" Nothing "
" what? "
" Just a cappuccino "
" fine "
He ordered two cappuccino. He was busy in his mobile phone . He got more than ten calls. He received few of them but hunged up without talking anything. I don't know what he is hiding.

" Zee"
"Yes"
"let's go somewhere. This place is not good "
I raised eyebrows. This place is not good. Really? I rolled my eyes around all. It's awesome. Then I looked at him.
"Okay. This place is good but I am not comfortable."
"Really"
"yeah. Come"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me.
(I don't understand him. He is the one who called me in this place and now he is saying that he isn't comfortable here. Strange! )

We were coming out from there. One man called from back.

" Hey Dev"
We turned back. That man was of our age. He was coming towards us.

"Hi man". Dev replied.
They shook their hand.

"How are you Dev?"
"I am good. What about you? "
He looked at me and asked to Dev in teasing way.
" Girlfriend? "
" She is Zeemah. "Dev replied.
" Oh hi.I am Praneet.Dev's school friend. "
" Hi " I replied.
They started to talk something. I waited for them.
Thank God .He went and we got into the car.

" Dev"
"yup ".
" why you denied to say me as your girlfriend and said my name to him?"
"Zee, why should I call you my girlfriend when you have such a beautiful name "ZEEMAH " "
"What? "
He smiled and said.," you won't understand."

(Yes. I really didn't understand. He said my name instead of saying girlfriend., is it because he loves my name or he doesn't want other to know about us?)

"Dev, where are we going? It's late, I need to go home now. "
" wait. I want to show something for you. "
" wow. Suprise? "I asked excitedly.
" Hell no! "
I looked away. He laughed. Embarrassing!

After 20 minutes of drive., he stopped the car. We stepped out from car.

" Zee, now close your eyes. "
" why"
He closed my eyes with his hands from behind and made me to walk.

After sometime he told me to open eyes.
I opened my eyes. I was shocked. My mouth fell open.
I couldn't believe this., how beautifully he had decorated the garden. It was lightened with blue colour lights and blue and white flowers were tied up all over the tree. It was awesome.
And in the mid., it was written.,, "I LOVE YOU ZEEMAH" arranged with beautiful blue light. He took me to there and suddenly., the rose leaves fell down from up. I startled. I was surrounded by red roses!

"Did you like it? "Dev asked.
" of course "
I replied without looking at him as I was busy in noticing everything there. I realized, Dev was staring at me.

" Zeemah! "
" Huh "
" I know I am not romantic like your favorite Sharukh but I swear, I love you more than he loves the girl in his movie. "he said
" Haha, I know that "
He didn't reply. I hugged him again and said.,
" Dev. I really loved it. Thank you for this. "
He smiled and said.," I can do anything for you my girl. "
" Oh really "
" Any doubt?"
"Nope. But tell me. How you have arranged all this. It's really gorgeous. "
" It's Sumiti's idea. And she had helped me in arranging all this. "
" Really "I replied with a surprise.
" Yes. I hadn't thought that we will be friends like before., after whatever happened with us"
"we are lucky to have her as friend. "
I said.
" yeah"

It was almost 8 at night. We were lying down in the ground. It was full moon night. We talked and shared everything., about our family, likes dislikes, college, friends, our promises and everything.

"Zee"
"Huh"
"You haven't told me that when is your birthday? "
" October 4, why? "
" Just asking. "
" Yours is on February 5 right? "
" Yes! How did you know? "
" Did you forget? You had invited me on your birthday party Dev! "
" But you didn't come "
" I am sorry"
"it's okay. Leave the past. "
" I love you Dev. "
Dev embraced, kissed in my forehead and replied.," I love you too "

We stayed for sometime there and he dropped me to my home.

It was my best day ever. Thank you DEV!

***********************************

Thanks for reading.

What do you think about Dev and Zee's first date?
I wish I was in her place :(

I hope you liked this chapter.
Please vote and comment if you liked it.
Thank you.