Chapter 15

I wish I could ignore you Dev!
like how you ignore me But the thing is., you don't need my ignorance anymore!

I stared them till my eyes can reach them. Now I blinked my eyes.
Water was still falling from up., sky and so were the tears from eyes . I was left alone.
What was the option left for me other than walking self to my own way.? I walked on the road alone.. My body was full wet now. I was shivering. And I wasn't in my sense anymore.

"Zeemah... Zeemah" I heard somebody's voice.
I raised my head and saw . I realized that I was in the mid of the road. Bus was coming towards me. I was frightened. I closed my eyes and both ears too with hands. And I screamed.
I felt someone pulling me. I still didn't open my eyes.

"Are you mad?what were you doing? What happened to you? "this voice was in aggressive tone and worried too.

I opened my eyes. Thank God I was alive. I took a deep breath. I saw Salim. Oh! it's Salim who pulled me aside and saved me.
He was still shouting. I didn't reply. I even didn't thank him for saving my life. I started to walk leaving him behind. He followed me.

"Zeemah stop "
But I didn't. He caught my hands and turned me to his side and hugged me.
But I didn't., my hands were still. Now I cried loudly as much as I can.

" Zeemah! Don't cry please. Tell me what happened? "
I was still crying.
" Zeemah..
I realized where I was. I stopped crying. I pushed him and replied..

"Nothing". He was confused.

"Zeemah! I had just been to your home and everybody was fine there then what's the reason that made you cry like this? . just tell me. "

"leave.,you won't understand."

"Okay fine. I won't force you. But now come and sit inside the car. We need to go home now. "
I didn't move.
" please. "
He opened the door. I went inside and sat. And now I can see his dress wet.

He was silently driving. I spoke out..

" when you came in Bangalore. "
" Today morning."he smiled. But I didn't.
"Actually I had gone to your home. But you weren't there. So I thought of giving you a surprise and I came to your college. But I saw something strange. You were looking far away. Your eyes were on one car. I don't know who was there inside. "
Now I felt awkward. I looked away.

" Are you going to say or not? Okay fine don't tell. I will ask with aunty after I reach there. "

" what? Are you mad? "I shouted angrily.
" No. You are mad. Now tell me everything. "he said annoyingly.

Now I had no option other than telling him. So I told everything to him. I wasn't crying this time. But why Salim's eyes were filled. Was my story too pathetic? Or else am I dumb to not understand anything? So confused!

"Oh!that's the thing. Hmm.. Don't worry zoo., I will break his legs and bring him to you so that he won't go anywhere. "he laughed out.

" Shut up. you just said me Zoo!? "How can you.. I threw a angry look on him and looked away.

" Okay I am sorry. Zeemah just leave this. This thing happens with everyone. Don't take it so seriously. And don't hurt yourself like this. "

(Am I taking it too seriously?and why am broken like this? I questioned to myself.)
He stopped the car. I was still thinking. He opened the door of my side.
" Miss Zeemah! Don't think too much. We have reached home. Come"
I came out of the car and we both went inside.

I must salute to Salim. How easily he made reasons that how we got wet and made them believe.

(Salim, my cousin to whom I know since my childhood. He stays in Delhi and often comes and visits to us. ")

I changed my dress and came out of the room. Salim was talking with Dad and Nusrat. Well., he had also changed his dress as it was also wet.
I thought of going and sitting in room. But if I sit there., I may remember everything again. So it's better to involve in something. I went to the kitchen and helped mom in cooking.

Yes! My Mom is amazing. She was talking something else like fantasy and I forgot everything that I was in pain as I was in her fantasy world. Love you Mom!

I was also serving food today..
"Aunty., let's go for movie tomorrow! "Salim said. Everybody agreed and I too. Because I didn't have option as it's Sunday tomorrow.

Next Day....

After the lunch., we went to the Lumbini Park,Hebbal. Although it was near to my home, but I hadn't been there for long time.
The thing which I like most here is boating :)

Nusrat, Dad and Mom sat together in one boat along with other people. Salim asked with Dad that we two will be boating separately. He agreed. Strange!

It was really too refreshing. Salim was talking and making me laugh throughout the boating. Now I remembered that I too can laugh.(strange)

And in evening., we went to watch movie. It was "Om Shanti Om".Mom and Nusrat was too excited as they were fan of Sharukh Khan. And to be true., I too was his big fan.

It was precious moment that I spent with my family.
This" Salim "made my day. Thanks to him :)

************************************

What do you think about Salim's entry?

Thank you for reading.

If you have any suggestions or questions., Then please write it down in comment box. And please vote and share too.
Thank you.