What Happened When You Were Drunk

Two chapters in one day (option 3) was voted most popular by far for my 50k gift to you guys. Thank you all so much and enjoy - much love <3 (The next chapter will be uploaded in 1-2 hours)

This chapter takes place before the chapter *The best tent ever?* and was requested by SwirlsintheWater

***

Draco's POV:

I looked through the bottles of alcohol to find the strongest possible one. It wasn't so much that I wanted to get (y/n) drunk but that I wanted her to have a good time. A very good time.

There was a bottle of clear liquid, vodka I assume, that had a concentration forty percent alcohol per something that doesn't really matter. It just seemed like the strongest when I sniffed it and took a little taste test sip from the bottle. Yes... definitely alcohol.

I filled up a few glasses and took them to (y/n) who was perched neatly on the bed in her room. GOsh she looked good with the makeup that she was wearing and her impeccable natural beauty. 

I hated walking through the halls with her, knowing that all of the boys were staring - watching them bore their eyes into my girlfriend. It made me sick to think that even Blaise, of all people, liked the girl that so very clearly only liked me and would only ever like me. Even Potter had tried to take her away from me.

To say that I loved her was an understatement. Ever since the day that I had kissed her in DADA and we had been sent out, I had been forbidden to be in a relationship with her. My mother had told me that the dark lord was mad with me - since the word spread that I had kissed his daughter and heir - and would kill me if I tried to do any such thing again.

Now the letter from the mistress of darkness, the one relieving me from my ban, meant I could be with (y/n) again. I would never have to kiss her in secret. I would not have to worry about Blaise and Potter trying to steal her in my absence and I loved it.

"What's this Draco?" she asked, her eyes sparkling as she took the liquid.

"A good time." I replied, pushing the glass of vodka up to her lips. She swallowed it in one gulp - making a cringing face as it burned her throat. "It gets better as it goes."

I let her swallow another two glasses full of the stuff, and maybe a third - I don't remember - but it was enough. She looked like she was well out of her own mind - into a more... free mind.

"Would you like to play a game?" I asked her, taking her hand up quickly. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I, too, had had a glass of a weaker wine but it wasn't enough to make me drunk up to her level.

"Sure, Draco, I love games!" she said, smiling. "What kind of a game do you mean?"

She pushed me back onto her soft bed and placed her arms either side of my head. Silly, silly girl. I flipped her over and pinned her down and she looked up at me from underneath.

She smiled broadly, then laughed  - her hair sprawled out across the pillows and the sheets.

"I love you." I said strongly, and kissed her. Oh, how I loved kissing her. If there was an option after death of what you could do for all eternity, my choice would be to kiss (y/n) Thornheart. For every second. Every minute. Every hour.

"But I think we should get on with the game. The rules are simple, we ask each other questions - If we lie, the lie detector spell I invented will shock you. So tell the truth."

I lifted her up off of the bed so she could sit up and she nodded. "Okay, sounds... fun." she said, and then she giggled.

I casted the spell quickly on the both of us. Maybe it would be fun to never perform the counter spell on her. 

"I'll start." I said, jumping down onto the bed with her. She looked very ready to play

"Are you friends with Potter?" I asked quickly, trying so find some expression on her face.

She smiled quickly. "Oh you would ask that. Would it make you feel better if I said no?"

"I dont care... OUCH!" I shouted, as the electrical shock surged up my arm. "That's unfair, you can't answer a question with a question!"

"I just did." she smiled.

"Oh you're so annoying... OUCH"

"No I'm not," she said, smiling again, "At least, I don't think I am... well... I'm not most of the time."

I huffed and clenched my jaw to stop from shouting. "Can we continue with your turn then since you stole mine?" I reminded her.

"Sure. Do you want to have another make-out session, like, now?" (y/n) asked. She said it in such a relaxed tone that it seemed like almost an every day activity. At least, I wish that it was.

My lip trembled a little. Did I answer honestly or not. Fine, I'd be honest. "Yes."

She smiled and looked up at me from her place on the other side of the bed. She crawled over to me, her hands sinking into the sheets of the bed and sat next to me. Her face was inches from mine.

I don't know who started kissing first but it just happened. She was on top of me, I was lying down - and we kissed. It was kind and full of alcohol but I didn't care. She slowly pulled away my belt that, somehow, she had managed to remove. I just wanted to show her, (y/n), my (y/n), how much that I really loved her. Ever since that day in diagon alley, with her and her stupid grandmother...

I pulled away.

"I can't." I said, "We can't."

"Why not?" she asked quizzically - looking me in the eyes. Her lips were swollen from kissing.

"Because I'm not worthy." I said.

It was funny how it had all come back to me so quickly in a single moment. I saw her face - (y/n)'s grandmother. I even knew that poison that my parent had used to kill her. That was when I became uneasy around them - knowing that they had murdered one of the only people that mattered in (y/n)'s life. 

Draco knew that his parents could never disobey the orders of the dark lord - but he knew it pained them to watch an old family friend die by their hand. The poor old woman couldn't have digested a worse poison - one that liquefies the organs and drowns them from the inside. He never liked to think about what (y/n)'s grandmother had felt, what pain she had endured. Only that she wouldn't have to see the war that was coming.

"Of course you are worthy!" she said, trying to kiss me again. I pulled away.

"Come on (y/n), I think it's time to sleep." 

She sighed but I couldn't help it. I pulled her down into a loving embrace and that was how we slept under the covers all night.

A/N

Thank you guys so much  for reading! If you enjoyed and likes the fluff - vote, comment and follow for more! Much love <3

Let's try to get as many comments as possible on this part!