Chapter 2

"Ok class, homework, in for Tuesday, just have a nice weekend!" Everyone rushes and bustles, hurrying to get out, but I was packing up more slowly, staring at the ceiling, gnashing my teeth together thoughtfully. "Bella?" Miss Lambert asks. "Are you alright?" 

"Hm?" i ask, snapping out of a trance. "Oh, um, yeah, just..packing up my stuff!" i put on a fake smile. 

"I noticed you chewing your hair intently in maths. Thats a nerve sign for you, i know it is." She smiles. I sigh. "Well, its about a boy, but not in the way you would expect. Its that new student, George Shelley. Hes just so rude. And obnoxious. Ive only known him for less than a day! I really hate him!" I chew my lip. "Now now, Bella." Miss Lambert frowns. "Im sorry miss." I say, massaging my temples. "I dont want my grades to fail." 

Miss Lambert pats my shoulder reassuringly. "Go on now, have a nice weekend." 

I pack my school bag and head out the big front gatesm scuffing my trainers long the road, kicking rocks onto the dirty grass verge. i take a sharp right down a dark alleyway, but 5 boys are stood at the end, taking long, heavy drags on cigarettes, crushing beer cans beneath their feet. I turn around quietly, trying not to get noticed, but knock a empty can. "Hey hey hey!!" One boy whistles. They walk after me, and I stop, turning around to face them. "Hey lady!" One grabs your wrist. 4 of them advance into the light, but the fifth one looks more hesitant. "Oi Shelley." One buff boy pushes the smaller one forward. George walks into the light, puffing on a ciggie, downing a can of beer. He flicks his cigarette butt at me, and i flinch, moving away. "Shelley?" I gasp, dumbfounded.

¤Georges P.O.V¤ 

The lads stared at me. "Let her go John." I snort gruffly. "Slag's been used more than a dirty dish cloth." I spit at the floor. Bella looks horrified. "Im a virgin!" She shrieks. 

"Get outta here, Davies." I growl. 

She turns and walks away, but not before she stabs me with the look of pure hatred in her eyes. Like i give a shit about that bitch. John offers me another ciggie, and I snatch it from him, flicking the lighter on. The nicotine made me pissed even more to the point where I just stubbed it out and stormed off.

♥Bellas P.O.V♥ 

What the hell was he doing? I thought. Hanging out with those kind of guys? Was he mental? No. Just a bad ass. 

I sigh as i unlock the front door, his words still echoing in my head. "Slag's been used more than a dirty dish cloth." 

Now im not one to judge, but I straight up fucking hate that George Shelley. How dare he! But there was something about him, i wasnt exactly attracted to him, but..drawn to him. In a strange, mystical way. In a bad way...