Chapter 38

I managed to hobble back to the car. My stomach lurched with every step, my knees wobbling.

"Keep walking." Russell encouraged me on, pushing me towards the car.

The pain in my stomach was multiplied by the aching pain in my heart.

"Maybe if you knock me out I would be able to sleep until we were able to go in the house. Please Russell, put me out of my misery." I begged.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you're hurt enough." Russell just kept propelling me in the direction of the BMW.

"I want Bella back!" I yelled.

"Shut up, asshole!" Russell clamped his hand against my mouth. "Do you want to get us found out?"

I shook my head miserably.

"Now, get in that car. I'll wake the others up so you have enough space to stretch out and lay down and sleep. Because thats what you need."

I couldn't fight him any longer, so I just agreed with whatever he was saying.

He dragged me back to the car.

"GET UP!" Russell screamed. Everyone jumped.

"Russell, what the actual hell?" Tyler moaned.

"George fell off a windowsill, he's on the verge of depressing hysteria and he wants to sleep. So get out."

"Why cant he just sit up and sleep like the rest of us?" Adam complained.

"Just get out, fellas." John agreed, clambering out of the car and pulling the others out with him.

I threw myself in the back and lay sprawled on the seat, closing my eyes and screaming into the seat.

"Is he fucking high?" John asked, shutting the door. I stuck my fingers up and slammed my arm back down. Eventually I couldn't yell anymore. My throat was raw and dry and itchy.

I decided to just go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bella's P.O.V*

"Wake up, Bella." An unfamiliar voice echoed in my ears.

"Go away mum." I made a waving motion with my hands, signalling them to leave.

"I said wake up, bitch!" A hand slapped my cheek. The harsh noise and the throbbing ripped me away from my dreams.

"Ow." Tears leaked from my eyes.

"Yes, ow. Should have got up then."

I looked up at my attacker through my tear spiked eyelashes. He had black swishy hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a white tank top and skinny jeans.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Doesnt matter to you. Now get up and shut up." He grabbed my arm with such strength I thought it was going to snap. He threw me on the floor, kicking me when I didn't get up fast enough.

"Enough, Cole." Ivan ordered from the doorway.

Cole sneered.

"Sticking up for the hostage, are we?"

"No, I'm just saying you dont have to be so harsh. Give her a chance to stand up."

Cole walked over to Ivan, then slammed him against the door, grasping him by his neck. "You do it then. Pal."

Cole let go and walked away. Ivan rubbed his neck gently and sauntered over to me.

"Did he hit you hard?" He asked hoarsely. I shook my head.