A broken girl who wishes to be loved

A little bit of love, just some raw love and loyalty is all I ever wanted from my family. All I wished for was some love and loyalty, but what do I get! I get a blood family that never shows any affection for others it seems, but not for me especially it seems...They much rather spit spite and insults! If they even ever showed me affection I'm afraid I would not be able to handle it because NO ONE HAS EVER SHOWN ME THAT TYPE OF AFFECTION BEFORE! There is the annoyance I keep feeling, that quickly turns to RAGE! A constant urge to rip there worlds apart with my words of truth! They wouldn't be able to handle it, and it makes me smile. A constant urge to be bitter to them. I disowned them a while ago, I just can't say it to them yet. They still control me sense it would be unwise to get even...If only I could get even right now. Patience is my enemy, but also my friend. They don't actually know me, but they think they do...it just makes it all the harder on me. Underneath all my rage and annoyance however is just hurt, longing, loneliness, and disappointment. Underneath it all I'm just a broken girl who wishes to be loved, but I never stop fighting...for what, am I fighting for love or am I fighting against love? I am kind, I am sweet, i am caring, I am loving...and I cry when I feel to much of my mixed emotions all at once, and it will truly and utterly brake my will to fight someday. They say home is where the heart is, so where is my heart exactly?