Angels and Demons

If there is such a being or beings as a God or gods or angels or or demons or a Devil... Where are they, who are they, do they see what they do to the world? I strongly believe in both the negative and positive aspects of life, but that doesn't mean happiness. It doesn't mean that life can get better or that it won't get better. Do they see though that the conflicting positives and negatives contradict and make misery? Do they see there's a little bit of demon and angle in them. We all have our deep and dark secrets, that kill us all. We wear our stupid smiles that we hide behind, baring our teeth, telling everyone to get back, they mistake it as the opposite. "Smile for the picture!" They say, "you look so happy!" They say, "your eyes are shining!" They say. I say, "bare your teeth and tell them to go away! I look so angry, so sad and bitter! My eyes shine with tears that haven't been shed!" The devils and demons are in every one of us, we all have a twisted side. We are all gods and Angels, we all have a bright light and the most sweetest side. The question is, which side will you hide? I try hiding my demons, my devil, my monster, my beast because I will reek havoc and misery in my wake of I don't. I'm not completely an angel though, I don't hide all of it for reasons of my own. The best part though about this is that they, demons and Angels, protect. Weather you know it or not. We all wear a mask, we all hide.