Endless

I'm standing in the middle of a beautiful field, there is nothing else in sight. The field has long green grass up to my knees with small yellow, purple, and white flowers spread throughout the peaceful realm. I feel the sturdy damp soil and the healthy grass on my bare feet. The fresh wind makes the few weeping willows and lengthy grass chime softly. It blows against my face gently, hugging me in it's comforting embrace. The one whom I love is there, hugging me and I lay my head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck while I breathe in his scent, home. Please stay with me. I want it all. The sky is a beautiful violet and deep blue color and the purest sun shines down upon me, lending me it's warmth. I inhale through my nose, smelling the impossible scents here, that nature has to give. I feel the wind blow back my honey brown hair in the sunlight and my long white dress loosely blown against my legs. I close my eyes and still see the bright light of the sun. I hug my arms around my waste and hug myself. I'm standing alone. I let the tears come faster now and my face morphs into one of unbearable pain and sorrow. I start to fall as my knees give out and I open my mouth wide, taking in air. I slowly fall and groan, sobbing, then finally I hear myself start screaming in agony and frustration. I scream in insanity and undeniable fury. I scream in terror and confusion. I scream in loneliness and misery. I scream because I am caged! I scream because I am tired! I fall to ground. I scream and sob and cry. I wither, laying down on soft ground, back and forth, up and down. I scream! I sob! I cry! I scarcely breath. I don't stop! I scream, my chest arches to the sky with the force of my emotions. My face tilts back and looks to the sky. My eyes are closed and I don't stop screaming and sobbing and withering. My eyes open again to see I'm in the middle of a tornado and the wind howls along with me and I scream long and deep. The storm is gray and black. It's endless. I'm in my bed, laying down and withering. I scream now at night, with the music blaring and the lights turned off, so no one sees me in this state. I scream and sob, my mouth wide open and ring my hands through my long hair, pulling it in frustration and sorrow. I make no sound. No one hears me. I curl up hugging my pillow and don't stop my tears from continuously falling. The sorrows are endless.