Never Give Up

Expectations, the eagerness to please, the wishes to keep peace. What of the burdens myself and others have put on my own shoulders that which makes the likes of my mind and spirit heavy. The dreams, the goals, the expectations I set for myself are the hardest maybe, but those that are set by others are perhaps the ones that bring me more sorrow and bitterness now than the ones that I set for myself. My choices will be hard, but not of bitterness. Sorrow will not pass me by either way, at least though, I will be free of soul, heart, and spirit. In no way are the dreams, goals, and expectations that I set for myself easy or less of a burden. I want everything perfect, that is one of my fatal flaws that will drag me down before I can rise to the sky and wander the stars. Nothing is more harder than my expectations and dreams and goals I set, and few else could be more disappointing than if I don't succeed in them in the end. I would regret that I didn't succeed at the end of my days and at deaths door. So I say this now, and you remember it... Don't ever stop fighting for yourself, no matter what people say. You can do this and don't you ever give up. Not even if it breaks your heart, it can never dampen your spirit. NEVER. EVER. GIVE. UP! Don't stop fighting because what you fight for is worth it. Don't let what happens to you make you give up, you'll regret it if you do. Stay positive, it might just save a lives, especially yours.