Chapter 25

The morning after, I wake up at around ten and have a quick shower. Pull out my denim ripped jeans with a white t-shirt tucked in, my white Converse shoes and a monochrome fluffy kimono cardigan.
I notice that my hair is in a big frizzy mess and remembered that Ross doesn't use any curling iron. Charlotte is already up doing her hair so I'm off to their older brother's room.
I knock on Daniel's bedroom door. He lets me in and I walk and greet him politely.
"Don't mind if I use your straightener?" I ask shyly. He chuckles softly and nods. I sit on the ground and start to warm it up. Daniel is in his black sweatpants with a red and white American  Apparel long sleeved shirt; reading a sports magazine on his bed. Once the GhD straightener is at the right temperature, I start to straighten my hair. He clears his throat and looks at me through the big mirror in his room, "What you going to do today?"
"Right now, I have to drive to Cole's office. He's holding some meeting, after that I'm free to do whatever." I answer. "Any plans with Ross?" I frown at him and smirk. Why's that important to him? What a concerned bro.
"Nothing much...I guess after the meeting we might just go to a fancy restaurant, why?" I continue styling my hair with the awkward smirk tugging on side of my lip.
"Just asking. Since you've popped his cherry, I guess I have to treat you like a sister-in-law." Popped his what? I haven't even asked to suck his cock! Ross is a virgin and I didn't know...
My eyes widen and I stare into the blue eyed jock on the bed. He shrugs but then he starts to chuckle.
"Ross Jenkins is a virgin? What the actual fuck!" I've been dating this blonde for four full months and I still didn't know? Wow...
"Yeah...wait. He said you guys already hit it off in bed," he bursts out laughing and just leaves me all confused. Should I be mad or should I just laugh as well? I stop straightening my hair and ask, "How did he act when you asked him?" Daniel stops laughing and just smirks, "He was red as a tomato, shy as hell and squeaked that you guys went all the way. Goddamn, should've known that he was lying." Poor Ross, I can't stay mad at him even though he lied to his brother. Maybe he does want to...pop his cherry with me. I'd like to take his virginity and I'd like to hand mine to him...when the moment's right.

Exiting Daniel's room and dashing to the breakfast bar, I find Ross and his dad having a deep conversation. "Good morning," I greet. Mr Jenkins greets back and Ross walks towards me, wrapping his arms around me, giving me a nice hug. I don't hug him back. Instead, I grab my car keys and wave them in front of his eyes.
"Denver needs me," I poke his chest with my fingertips, "You and I need to talk." He frowns at me and I wink at the funny image.
I struggle out of his embrace and dash out of the beautiful mansion. Once I start the engine of my car, I come up with the perfect idea to shock Ross.

"MY QUESTION IS, HOW MUCH  AM I GOING TO BE PAID?" I asked Cole as I play with his pens. "A lot of money. Remember, it's Times Square and you're playing on New Year's Eve! You just don't worry 'bout the cheque," he winks at me. Janice scribbles down some notes and I just need to ask her this in front of Cole, I'd like to see those pale Canadian cheeks go a rosy color.
"How's things with you and Ted?" I ask and fail to stifle a giggle. She stops writing down the notes and she looks at me with her big green eyes. The image on her face is amazing! Cole frowns and looks at her, "Theodore Grey and Janice?" I nod and spin on the office chair. Janice starts to curse embarrassingly in French and I giggle as I start to pack all my stuff, ready to go back to Ross' place. Shaking my head and smirking, I give her some mercy , "Let's forget it. Times Square, my next gig. Meeting over." I exit the office and head to my black matte R8.

When I drive through the highway, I get a call from Ross. I answer the call and scold him, "I'm driving you idiot. What do you want?" He starts to chuckle and answers, "Sorry babes. Your dad wants to talk to us. Have no idea why but he called me and said I shouldn't say anything"
I scowl at the road, "But why the fuck would he wanna talk to me when he doesn't want to tell me anything about the meeting?"
"Dunno, I obediently agreed and just ended the call."
"Meet up with you there then..." Not in the mood to meet up with the Greys. Fuck.
"Yeah. Drive safely Bebz. Love you me amor," he ends the call and I'm already blushing. Off to the penthouse. Yay...

THE ELEVATOR DOORS OPEN, and I see the whole Grey clan. Everyone having a good time, there's classical music playing. Thanksgiving food aroma roaming the room, triggering my taste buds. Well...I guess the meeting is a good one. By the corner of my eyes I see Reese approaching me. Wearing a tea colored long sleeved dress that comes right above her knee, black high knee socks and matching suede ankle boots with a scarf wrapped around her neck.
We greet each other and walk to the lounge.
"Guessing you forgot it's Thanksgiving," she says softly. I roll my eyes and grab a bottle of cranberry juice. "Yeah. Just came from a meeting with Cole and Janice," I look around, "I think Ted invited her over. Dunno." I shrug as we stroll towards the elevator. Ross walks in with a fancy dish that has tinfoil on top of it. Looking all innocent, he's wearing a black jeans, a black shirt tucked in with a gray trench coat and suede ankle boots that are slightly heeled. His hair is tied neatly. He looks so hot...I'm so lucky.

My parents approach him, greet him and mom takes the dish and walks to the kitchen. Dad walks with him and tells him something. Can't really hear what he's saying to him. I look at my attire and feel a little undressed. I pull Reese with me to my bedroom.

I quickly curl my hair, slip into a long-sleeved navy suede dress that has a slight drape at my bust area and that doesn't cover my shoulders with thin black strapped stilettos. I dash out of my room, leaving Reese and find Ross talking to Ted. Our eyes meet and I start to blush. I approach him and greet Ted with a friendly hug.
"Talk to you later bro," Ted pats Ross' shoulder and walks away. Before I could greet my boyfriend, my attention seeking dad asks for our attention. Great.

"Good evening. Thanks for coming. Hope we could have a great night with no drama and have a great dinner. Before we start the night I'd like to ask Ross and Bebe to accompany me here at the piano."
Ross and who now? I never got the memo! I look at Ross and he just walks there. What the fuck...how am I supposed to react this. Walk to the piano and start to break it?
I roll my eyes and shuffle there.
"Why don't you take it away kids." Dad nods and walks to mom. I look at Ross and he mouths, "N Y L A by blackbear." I sit by the piano and begin with the intro of the song. Ross starts to sing as I play and everyone is in awe. It's a beautiful moment but I prefer playing one of my mashups. Would be awesome but since almost everyone here is old and boring, might as well be the pianist at the dinner party.
When I look at my family, I see my friends walk in. Cheyenne, Karisma, Greg and Austin. My cheeks start to warm up and I'm slowly getting excited for the rest of the night.
Lemme just enjoy this family gathering for once.