Chapter 19

Taylor pulls up in front of a small but fancy looking building.
"We're here," Janice says. She opens her door and exits the car. I follow her and knock on Taylor's window. He rolls the window down and sticks his cheek out. I always kiss his cheek when drops me somewhere. After I kiss his cheek, he says his goodbyes and drives off.
Janice and I walk into the building and there's a cute receptionist. Ginger, blue eyes, nicely built body but I'm taken yet the ginger is still hot. We walk towards the desk and his eyes go wide when he sees me. Weird...
"Bebe Disk?" He's got an English accent. How sweet. Looks like a fan. I nod awkwardly. "Oh my gosh, I'm your biggest fan! I went to your Halloween music festival, you totally rocked it," he fidgets for something but doesn't find anything. He just takes a black marker and walks towards me. Pulls the edge of his white t-shirt and hands me the marker, "Please, may I have your autograph?" The tall ginger is so cute, I can't say no to such a dorky fan. I sign my stage name and end it with a little 'xo'. He smiles and looks away shyly and his cheeks are so red. This guy made my day, I can't stop smiling. He deserves a little something from me.
"Janice, go meet up with Fred, I'll meet up with you there," Janice nods and walks down the passage. I tap into my Instagram camera and put it on selfie mode.
"Lemme take a selfie with you and I'll tag you if you got Insta," I suggest. I peck his cheek and snap the selfie, quickly typing in a short caption. "My username is @sleeping_ginger," he's deep English voice is shaky. I post the picture and give him a hug.

Frederick is a short Mexican, homosexual guy. Very stylish and on point, easy-going. He looks about a solid thirty-eight.
"So you want a Vintage Lingerie party? With the silk lingeries and furry big coats, ya?" He says in his pitchy accent. I nod, "I want about four silk lingeries but I'm the only who's going to wear a big furry coat. Four lingeries with four different pale colors; pale pink, pale blue, pale purple and a pale green if that's possible. I'm going to wear the pale pink one with a huge pink furry coat, the others will wear matching kimonos," I take a second to think about something, "Oh, my shoes have to be high heels, crystal white stilettos."  Fred looks at me with a smirk on his face. He holds my hands and gives them an awkward squeeze, "I love your clothing idea. I'll have all your outfits ready. Hmm, all your friends will love the dresses you asked for!" He releases my hands and rises from his seat and paces up and down. Janice and I look at each other, frowning and look back at him.
"I see it now. Smoke machines, disco balls, a LED dance floor with only pastel colors, stripper poles!" He claps once and smiles at me, "Señorita, you'll definitely won't regret hiring me to plan your party!" And that statement right there pumps up my excitement for the big day. I really can't wait till I turn sixteen!

"SO BY MONDAY AFTERNOON, all my invitations should be ready to be handed out. Monday night I'll be handing them out at my school's football field. You've got to be there at around six-thirty pm and we will start handing them out. I'll have a microphone and whatever, Ross will hopefully hook me up," I tell Janice what has to go down on Monday whilst I'm laying on my bed and reading through my notifications. I stop scrolling down Facebook and take a quick glance at her, "Got that?" Janice nods nervously as she scribbles it down her notebook. She stands from my study chair and asks, "Would Mr Grey mind if I use the office phone?"
"He's busy kickboxing or something with his trainer. Don't worry about it," I dismiss her by waving my hand. When she leaves my room, Ted enters. Wearing his Nike red joggers, Nike gray sweater and his white socks. He sits on my study chair and my eyes go back on my phone screen, "She's single, seventeen and she's originally from Canada and yes...she kinda has a thing for you." Ted chuckles and clears his throat, "Pretty much all I needed to know. You've got her all worked up and professional." I frown, sit up and face him. My eyes look deeply into his blue eyes, "The girl is Cole's PA and she's also my PA. Cole and I pay her every month. She's supposed to be professional at all times. Idiot," I shake my head. He shrugs and looks at my black matte with golden-lining covered phone and then back at me. "Still considering on going to the gym with me?" He asks softly. How odd. I pull out the hair tie that's in my hair and shake my head.
"I'm not sure. Got the party to plan but maybe I could squeeze in some time," I nibble the dry skin on my bottom lip and frown as I start thinking about Miami. I never really had any feedback about the gig. Mom is the only one who seemed happy about it. Why hasn't Reese or Ted or any of the Grey's comment on the successful music fest? My friends and boyfriend have by taking me to a really expensive restaurant. All fancy and stuff like that. It was pretty polished up for my liking but I enjoyed it.
Back to the part whereas no Grey has congratulated the black sheep of the family!
"Bebe, you alright?" Ted yells at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I inhale, realizing that I wasn't breathing. "I'm okay," I mutter. Janice walks in and doesn't freeze at all when she sees Ted. "Okay, I faxed the designs of your invitations. Around eleven in the morning, they'll deliver the box filled with your invitations in to Cole's office and I'll just drive over to your school and meet up with you there. Done and done." I grin and nod at her, dismissing her. Janice grabs her satchel from my study table and as she's about to exit, she smiles, "Thanks for the invite. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday." And she's gone.

MY ALARM CLOCK SAYS ITS 4:30am and for some reason, I feel like I'm late for school. I struggle out of my bed and exit my room, entering the family lounge. My eyes scan the dark room and my gut tells me to continue walking straight towards the room that I've never entered. I lick my dry lips, pull out the hair tie that's got my hair all curled up in a bun and continue walking straight.
The door to the 'unknown room' is locked but fortunately, dad forgot to take the key. I unlock it and open the door slowly. I step into the room and search for the light switch. Once the room is introduced by light, my eyes widen. I close the door behind me and lock myself inside the room, slipping the key into my black sweatpants.
The room is red, there's a huge bed with red satin bedding. I see cuffs and blindfold and a few floggers and whips. My heart starts to pound in my chest as I walk further and further inside the room. I see a black drawer and my mind tells me not to open it but my heart wins the argument. My curious hands open the first drawer, there's different sizes, colored vibrators. I screw my eyes shut and slam the drawer closed. As I go through each drawer, the more I get disgusted. The last drawer has a box, a gray tie and a brown leather whip. I sit on my knees and take the box out. I open it slowly and see a picture of mom and dad when they were younger or is it someone else? Can't really tell. Each picture I get to see, there's a different woman, fully naked with the same facial feature as my mom's. Dark brown hair, powder blue eyes and pale skin. Is dad cheating on mom, I thought to myself with a frown. I close the box and put it back inside the drawer. I continue touring, what seems to be a playroom and find myself extremely nauseous by everything. There's something white and has a string.
"What's that?" I frown and walk towards it. I sit on the bed and pull the object closer. It's an iPod, in a playroom. Weird. All of the songs in the iPod is just opera.
Shaking my head in regret, I run out towards the door, unlock it and as I slowly exit and close the door...I bump into a strong body. I press my hand against my hand and turn on my heels to focus on the being.
"What are you doing," he said. As the morning light invades the room, the dark body seems to be clear.
It's dad.