Chapter 11

"HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?" Karisma pulls out a short rose dress that is totally bright and extremely girly for me. I scowl at her and continue the journey of finding the perfect dress on my own. I walk pass one of the hangers and see a black dress. Since its my favorite color, I take it out and inspect it. The dress is a hi-low dress that's completely made out of a nice nylon material, at the bust area it's a sweetheart shape and the nylon has a touch of shear on the edge of the sweetheart shape. It's a beautiful dress. Next to it, there's a white dress. It's long but very dreamy and beautiful. Has an open slit on the left leg and the straps of the dress have a little bit of lace, the neckline is low and it's also backless.
I take the dress out and show both of the dresses to Karisma. Her eyes are on the white dress and I already know she's in love with it too.
"This dress is perfect for you! You've got to try it on," she checks the size and it's totally my size. Yay!

Slipping into the dress, I tie my hair into a messy bun and check myself into the mirror. The dress hugs my body perfectly, revealing my slim curves and my hanging breasts. After putting on the temporary padding, my breasts look amazing in the dress.
"Damn, I'm sexy," I compliment myself as I check my different angles. Karisma yells, "Okay, after the count of three, we step out of the dressing rooms and reveal our sexy bodies."
I start the countdown, "One..."
Karisma follows, "Two..."
"Three!" We both say in unison. Walking out with large smiles, we look at each other with shocked faces and tears of joy. I wipe my tears and giggle, "Feels like we're trying on wedding dresses."
"Yeah!" Karisma cries with a goofy smile. I hug her and kiss her cheek. She hugs me back, rubbing my back.
"Should we pay up and go?" She asks a she lets me go and wipes her endless tears. I nod and we both head back into the dressing rooms.

AROUND SEVEN PM, I walk out of the elevator with a bouquet of red roses in my left hand and a suit bag with my dress hanging over my shoulder. I head to the family lounge and find my family there. Mom is in dad's arms and Ted is chilling solo on one of the couches. Placing the beautiful roses on the coffee table, I find my mom smiling and my brother and dad frowning.
"Today must've been a really good day at school," Ted snaps. I roll my eyes at him and greet my parents.
"Ross asked me out to the fall dance at Prep Rally in front of the whole school," I squeal like a little girl, who has just received a pink unicorn. My mom jumps up and holds my hands as we start jumping up and down with glee.
"He gave me these roses and I left the teddy bear in his car. It was so cute when he asked me," I blush and slap my cheeks as I can't keep my smile.
"He sounds like a hearts and flowers guy," mom says softly. I nod and open the suit bag. Taking out the dress, I place the dress on top of me.
"What do you think?"
Mom takes it in her hands and she strokes the dreamy white dress, "It's so not your style but it's extremely beautiful. How much did it cost?"
I shrug, "About five-thousand-dollars. Not a lot compared to how much I get per gig." That reminds me, I have to tell them about my big gig in Miami but I'm interrupted by my dad who takes the dress and runs his finger on the bust area and the back of the dress.
"Too revealing," he growls. I roll my eyes at him and take the dress in my hands.
"I obviously can't look like a nun when I'm at the dance. Dad, I look smoking hot in it."
He strokes his chin with his thumb, "Exactly how much skin are you showing?" I ignore his question and I zip the dress back in its bag. Ted chuckles purposely, "Dad asked you a question."
"Fuck off, I heard what he said." I snap at Ted. He's just doing this to me because he's jealous. I look at my dad as I put the bag over my shoulders.
"Answer my question," he growls with clenched teeth. The old Bebe is slowly boiling back.
"Oh, kiss my ass." I spat. Mom gasps as I leave the lounge and head to my bedroom.

Stripping out of my clothes and back into my dress, I head into my parents room and start to check myself in the closet. Just imagining myself with my hair all dolled up, makeup done, hand-in-hand with my date. Tomorrow will be a perfect evening.
"Wow..." A soft voice makes me jump slightly. I turn quickly only to see my mom looking at me in awe. Her hands covering her mouth and her eyes pooled with tears. She walks towards me, reaching out we hands. Smiling, I hold her hand and smile.
"You look beautiful." She whispers as the tears stream down her cheeks. Unexpected tears start to roll down my cheeks and I giggle.
"Thanks. Tell dad I'm sorry. Didn't mean to snap," I sigh. She lets my hands go and she rubs my shoulders, where my goosebumps are starting to rise.
"It's okay. All you've got to worry about is having a great time with Ross." Mom reassures me. I pull her into a tight hug. She hugs me back and I can already sense a beautiful smile on her face.
"I love you, ma."
"Love you too, Bebe."
I exit the room and enter mine. Stripping out of the dress and slipping into my pajamas, I get a call from my date. I pick up the phone and smile. "I'm so excited to see you tomorrow," he says with his tired voice. Sounds so sexy through the phone. I cuddle my pillow and answer, "Can't wait to see you all dressed up and formal, maybe witness you without your glasses on." He giggles softly and I just can't stop smiling. My jaw starts to ache but the smile hasn't perished yet. "That'll be a surprise. Wanna cuddle you so fucking hard right now, I feel so lonely without you even though we haven't hit it off yet."
"I know. Maybe one day we will...when we're both ready to give the dating thing a shot. Kinda seems like we're a couple," it's true. We go on so many dates, make out during recess, take weird but cute pictures of each other. We could be a goofy couple...a cute one.