Chapter 4

AFTER ALL THAT'S HAPPENED during my stay in the hospital, I'm finally discharged to go home. I'm obviously dreading to go home but I've got Ted to talk to...well no. He's mad at me 'cause of the incident that happened three days ago. Hmm, so I'm officially the alienated Grey.

Kate comes into my room and I'm a little happy that she's the one who's picking me up but no doubt, her brunette friend told her about the little 'tragedy'. That 'thing' still makes me roll my eyes.
She's already glaring at me like I'm the one who did her wrong. So, as the 'different shade of Grey', I grab my bubblegum pack and I smile as I throw one in.
"She slapped me, just so you know," I chuckle and I strut out of the room.

I WALK IN AND I ALREADY SEE THE whole Grey clan, chilling at the living room. My grandparents, my aunt Mia and her husband, uncle Elliot (I don't mind him at all), Reese (another Grey who I don't mind) and the others who made me do this to myself. Walking to the entrance of the passage that's leading to my room, I yell out, "If this is a intervention for me, too bad! I'm still visiting Hyde! Disown me, bitches!"
I growl and slam my bedroom door closed once I enter it. I search for my cigarettes and surprisingly enough, I can't find them. Oh, so this was their plan to get me out of my room? I change out of my sweats and slip into my black skinny jeans, black camisole and my favorite combat boots. Pissed off, I walk out of my room with my damp hair on my shoulders. I take a seat that's facing my father, directly. He holds up my cigarette box and asks, "Looking for these?" He's stupid question makes me smirk.
"Grey, I can get myself loads but since you're the main bank, I'm depending on those for now." My grandmother gasps at my tone and the rest remains in silent, well except for my kickass uncle. He's legit the best.
"Nice comeback..." He whispers. My mom strokes his fisted hand and I roll my eyes.
"Listen to this, did Anastasia tell you that she slapped me when my dad brought me home?" I ask with my Sherlock voice. And all eyes are on Steele. I'm the victim and they are the suspects, "Christian over here says that I remind him of Hyde. So, as a curious young lass, I visited the man who almost killed Mia, Anastasia and little old Theodore. The man and I connected, had some things in common--"
"What things?" My grandfather asks. I look at him then back at my angry father.
"Disliking the Grey empire. I personally think that since I remind Christian about Hyde, why doesn't he give me to Jack? Give me to the man who almost widowed him! This shit is so senseless, I'm always the one who's wrong. Always!" I viciously rise from my chair and I walk towards my dad. I lean closer and my face is inches away from his, "Words hurt. It's like a knife that's twisting into my dark and dirty soul." I look at my whole family and they're completely shocked. My reaction is the total opposite; smirking with victory.
"I think that belongs to me, Grey," I take my cigarette box from my dad and he just lets me. I kiss his temple, "I love you yet you're dead to me. Forever and always."
And like that, I've left my whole family in question to tame the fuming beast inside of me. The beast Christian Grey has released.
I take one cigarette from the box and I light it, right in front of them, to show them that I don't care. I take a well deserved drag of it and I blew it out on my mom's face. She sheds a tear and I chuckle. I stroke her cheek.
"As a teenage girl, I know I should be loyal to my mother but my mother was once loyal to me until she assaulted the face she created." I continue smoking the cigarette and pace around the room.
"Talk! This silence is killing me! Or should I tell you more about my rich beautiful life? Well, since you're quiet...I'm a Disc Jockey. Mashup Queen, that's what they call me. Thousands and thousands of followers on Soundcloud, Instagram and Twitter. Close to three million likes on my Facebook page. Search me up on social media, Bebe Disk," I smile at my small success without the help of the 'Grey' surname, "Your powerful last name didn't give me my current success."
Granddad interrupts, "Young lady, we've put so much work into our name--"
"Sadly, that didn't give me the hand to success. I've already started my little own empire, franchises of my DJ equipment. See, I've got your business knowledge glued onto my genetic information." 
My cigarette comes to an end and I drop to the floor and I step on it. Unexpected tears come rushing down my cheeks. I sniffle. Anger just influences my blood flow and my body goes from warm to fucking flames. I punch the nearest wall. My knuckles start to throb and they're red. I get this temper from my dad, no doubt.
"Is your little intervention over?" I whisper.
Grandma replies, "For now, dear." As I walk to the passage, I grab the guest whiskey bottle and continue walking to my room.
There's a ring coming from my phone and I frown. It's an unknown number. I shrug and answer it.
"Phoebe,"
"I know who you are, sweet cakes. Remember me?" How could I not remember that crook voice that makes me blush.
"Jack. How are you?" I blush and I try to stifle my giggle, sadly I fail.
"I'm glad you didn't ask where I got your number."
"That's was going to be my next question," I giggle.
"Got it from someone I know."
"I'm glad."
"I was just calling to see how you been. I kinda missed your beautiful Grey face since Tuesday plus, it's Friday. Can't you visit me?"
"Sadly, the Grey clan is on my ass again. Promise me something,"
"What is it, beautiful?"
"What you did to my mom, would you ever gain a relationship with me just to get revenge with dad?" This question makes my breathing go heavier. Hyde is also good at hiding things. Welch, my father's "CCTV camera" told me this when I convinced him to tell me without telling my dad.
"That thought went through my mind but you're a little teenage girl and I know how fragile you can be. Hurting you would be hurting myself, in a way. I connected with you when you visited me. First impressions are important. I, Jack Hyde, oath that I won't relive my past mistake. Believe me, I served eighteen full years of true consequences."
I take a breath of relief and whisper, without thinking, "Only four months until you can hold me."
"Even if it makes me sound like a sugar daddy, I'll do anything for you."
"My lost soul needs your guidance," I slowly start to cry.
"My angry past needs a loving future."
I sniffle and wipe my tears as he replies, "I've got to go. Stay strong, for me?"
"For us," I interrupt. He chuckles and hangs up. I hold onto my phone and drop on my bed as I slowly start to sob.
There's a knock on my door and it alarms me. I wipe my tears with the back of my hands and I clear my throat.
"What do you want?" I didn't know who it was, but either way, I can't stand anyone at the moment.
"It's uncle Lelliot," he opens the door slowly. I smile and sit on the edge of my bed. He walks in with his usual reassuring smile.
"Your dad must be driving you crazy," he sits next to me.
"Yeah but what really makes me insane is the fact that my mom automatically hated on me when I visited Jack," I close my eyes and bite my lip in disapproval. Elliot pulls me into a bear hug and chuckles, "No. She doesn't hate you. In fact, that was her first assault to any of the Grey's."
"Why on me? Why did she hit me? Her own daughter."
He sighs and I rest my head on his shoulder, "Bebe, her anger was hitting the heavens. I know Ana by now and I know she wasn't thinking when she did that. You were both mad when that happened and maybe that's why you got hurt. " The party animal is right. Never thought of that when I drank my heart away. I frown.
"I told her that she's dead to me."
"Christian said the same thing when he had this major hangover during eleventh grade. Well, I was in the eleventh grade." I laughed at the thought of my dad having a hangover, "Talk to momma bear and cool-off the bad attitude? We all know you're sensitive bitch instead of a insensitive bitch. Lelliot loves you, okay?" He's words manage to cheer me up. I kiss his cheek and hug him tightly, "Bebe loves you too."
"A shot for a shot can only make you leave the club sober," he remixes Gandhi's famous quote into a party animal way. He's the type of Grey I wouldn't mind chilling with.