Wrong foot to start on

India Pov

" You gotta stop curving these niggas like you not single, keep acting like that you'll end up living in a house filled with cats."Cordell said.

"Nah bihh more like a house filled with money."I stated as we walked to class.

"You'll still be lonely."
"Fine by me." I replied.

"I bet your pussy got cobwebs and bats hanging out in there."Cordell joked making me playfully punch him in the arm, before we walked in class.

Cordell is my bestfriend since birth. My dad has been friends with his parents.They kept him on track ever since my mother died. They've always been a supportive family to us.

Anyways,when we're in class,I usually sit in the front and Cordell sits in the back so he can talk to his crush and bother her. Behind me sits this boy named Lucas. He gets on my nerves. He's always asking for shit like I'm some type of store.

 I turned behind me and said"Before class starts do you need paper, pencils, pens, erasers, markers, sharpeners, crayons? Whatchu need? Cause You not finna bother me in class

I turned behind me and said"Before class starts do you need paper, pencils, pens, erasers, markers, sharpeners, crayons? Whatchu need? Cause You not finna bother me in class."

He licked his bottom lip and smirked  "Real talk, I need your number. I need you in my life." He  lightly smiled showing his bottom grill.

"Sorry store closed."I said in a Chinese accent turning back towards the front of class as he chuckled.
He tugged on my hair. I turned around again and ordered "Look lil nigga, you need to learn to stop tugging my hair. Cause once I turn around swinging on you shit not gon be cool. And you see that boy in the back. Sitting next to the window, if he see me fighting you he gon jump in. So tug my hair again lil boy."

He chuckled and replied "What happens if I tug too hard, will a track come out?"

" Nigga this is my real hair. Keep trying me Lucas." I threatened, before turning back around.

"But real deal ma, I need some paper and a pen." He said. I gave him what he wanted and then he wanna ask for my number. Chile please.

I myself really enjoy class there is not one class I find boring. Its just so fun being able to learn something new each day. It just agitates my soul that some kids don't feel the same way. Education is so important. "Mrs. Every, class was great. You're always teaching a good lesson." I said before walking out class after the bell rang. It put a smile on her face,"Thanks indi"Mrs. Every replied.

"Aye ma, let me chill with you for once." Lucas begged as He caught up with Cordell and I.

"Man you wasting your time. She like girls. Whenever she watch porn she watch lesbian porn. She like Mrs.Every class a lot cause she say Mrs. Every look like one of her favorite pornstars." Cordell snickered.I lowly laughed as we walked off leaving Lucas there.

"You so silly man."I said hitting him. We walked pass one of my brother's ex."Aye tell Sammy I'm not done with his ass, he think I'm playing." She hissed.