Luna's Birthday

India Pov

"Luna Isabelle it's your birthday mommy." I said kissing all over her cheek. She giggled as she put her hands on my face.

Karrueche, Indyamarie, and Cordell came to help set up Luna's birthday.
We was having a little pool party, Luna loves the water.

It sucks that Lucas couldn't be here, but we're gonna visit him after the party.

"Luna Tuna!"Zach said coming into the house. Luna started smiling so big. Zach took her from out my arms and started kissing all over her face as she giggled. Chris, Sammy, and Sadie came in together. Then Dudley, Reece, and Dad came. Luna went from one arm to another. She loves her Uncles and Grandpa. Cause all they do is spoil her.

Family and friends started coming in. I went to go dress Luna and I in our swim suits. "You ready to get in the water Luna?"I asked. She got excited and started bouncing in my arms.

As everyone was swimming around I carried Luna while in the water. "Did you put Luna in  swimming lessons ?"Lucas's mom asked. "Yes ma'am, she loves it."I said. "Why though?"Sammy asked as he sprinkled water on Luna as she giggled. "It's a class that helps prevent babies from drowning."I replied. "So you saying she can swim?" Sammy replied. "Not really she just knows how to float on her back. Like when she's e under she knows how to turn and float on her back. We just started this class three weeks ago, that's why now she loves the water."I replied. "That's good."Sammy said.

Finally getting out the pool, I dried Luna and I off, then gave her to Lucas's mom. I went in the house to find music to play , the doorbell rang and I went to check it.

It was Keith. "Hey I remember you telling me about your daughters birthday, I just swung by to give her a present."

"Oh uh thank you."I said grabbing the gift bag. I thought it'll would be wrong for me to take a gift and close the door in his face. "Uh we're about to cut the cake in a few, you can stay."

Lucas gon kill me, but whatever. We went to the backyard where everyone else was. I avoided him as much as I could. I went and sat by Luna and Lucas's mother.

"Luna Tuna, why you took your Uncle Dudley's hat."I said watching her put it on her head. She just smiled as I took a picture of her

 She just smiled as I took a picture of her

"Everyone it's time to cut the cake."I yelled. Luna walked with me to the kitchen. Man she's growing up so fast, she's already walking and it's killing me 😩💕" She looks like Lucas so much. It's so cute.

Everyone dried off and came into the kitchen. I put Luna in her booster seat and put the cake in front of her. Everyone started singing happy birthday and before the end of the song she had already blew out the candles and put her cake in her mouth. She is so silly she put her whole face in her cake. Everyone laughed at her and she started giggling.

I started cutting the other cake for everyone else and gave them out. Everything else became a rush since Luna and I had to get ready to see Lucas. Luckily it was a Conjugal visit this time.

Lucas's mom told me I can go and she and my brother's would clean up. So I got Luna and I dressed and got ready to  go.

Before I left, I ran into Keith."hey are you good, did I do anything wrong?"
Putting Luna in her carseat I said "Oh no , you didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh ok , you just seemed a little distant. "Oh my bad, but I really have to go." I said closing Luna's door and opening mines" "Well ok then, have a good day."You too, bye."I said before driving off.

Lucas Pov

Man was I shocked seeing my baby Luna walking. "Who's that Luna?"India asked.

"Dada!" She said running to me with them chunky legs. I was surprised she knew I was her dad, when she surrounded by men more than she is with me.

I picked her up and gave her a kiss."Hey Lulu."I said kissing her Cheek.

India came to me and gave me a kiss."Hey baby."she said."Hey baby girl."I said.

"My baby is 1 now,wow"I said looking at Luna as she looked at me.

It made me tear up cause I missed out on a lot, I miss the first time she sat up on her own, started crawling, saying her first word, and first time walking .

"What's wrong baby?"India said wrapping her around me.

"I missed out on the little things that are important." I said. "It's ok baby, I recorded everything."She said. I kissed her forehead and said"Thank you baby."

We went to the room and chilled on the bed. She showed me a picture taken at Luna's party. Guess who was in the picture .

"Why the fuck Keith at the party, you invited him when I told you to stay away from him?"

"Oh my gosh Lucas, it's Luna's birthday let's not argue, everything was going fine."she said.

"Why was he there India?"I asked calmly.

"He came by with a gift and I let him stay for a piece of cake, swear I stayed away from him the whole time ."she replied.

"You worry bout the wrong stuff."She added.

"Ok whatever."I said.

We spent the rest of the night chilling,playing with Luna,and talking until we fell asleep.