Forgive me

Lucas Pov
I ain't gone lie, Reece and everyone else is rude to each other. It's not just Reece who's being rude. He's probably not a rude person, but to get respect from them he gotta get with them, can't pussy out. Cause they already think he a pussy, stuck up nigga.

"Yal have a nice house, Wow I like the mirror wall in the hallway . You designed this whole house Indi?."He said. "Yea." She said. "You did an amazing job could you help with my house."he asked as he took pictures in the mirror.

"he asked as he took pictures in the mirror

"Thanks And sure I can."India said.

Everything is running smoothly.

Cordell came into the kitchen with Corbin walking beside him. "Good Morning Lucas, Good morning Mommy,  Good morning stranger." Corbin said hugging each of us. "Oh shit oh wait, India you have your baby daddy and child living with you. Lucas how do feel about leaving them together?" Reece said, not knowing the guy was Cordell. "That's not her babydaddy that's Cordell and his son, his son is her godson."Lucas said. "Oh shit that's you Cordell what up man." Reece said. Cordell finally looked up from his phone to find out it was Reece. "Oh hey Reece." He said. "Why yal live together?"Reece asked. "Cause we choose to live together, India don't like living alone, and She's like a mother to Corbin." Cordell said. "Well why don't Lucas live with her and you let Corbin stay with her."  Reece asked becoming so entertained with our life. "Well the plan is once Lucas and India get married thats when they move in together and I move out. Corbin will stay with me and come see her throughout the day."Cordell said. India gasped and said" Cordell you're not living with us?" Cordell shook his head and said"Naw what I look like living with a married couple." 

I was jumping for joy on the inside. "Oh well ok then."India said bothered. "Well  what are we gonna do on this marvelous day." Reece asked. "Lucas and I are going cake tasting." India said smiling. "I guess I'll tag along." Reece said. "Suurree" India said.

We left leaving Cordell and Corbin behind.

Now I can't lie, Reece does say some out of line shit.

While we was in the car he started the the mood wrong."So really why are yal getting married? You're pregnant India?" Reece asked.  "No nigga, Just cause my dad married your mom cause she was pregnant with you and was crazy as hell don't mean we getting married cause of that,we love each other."India said.

"Oh wow, how long yal been together?"He asked. "5 years."we said in unison."Wow that's nice."he said.

We finally made it to the cake place. We tried all types of cake, I couldn't decide so I let India choose. Everyone WAS getting along  until Reece said something India was offended by.

"My mother said the only thing your mom was good at, was making cakes." Reece said.

"Your mother needs to shut the fuck up, she doesn't know my mother." India said.

"You don't even know her. I'll believe my mother before you.She has more credibility." He said.

"Shut the fuck up dawg, your mother is crazy as fuck she's not credible at all. She makes up everything up about my mother and only say bad stuff about her. Cause your mother is an hating ass hoe. My dad never loved her, that I know. You ride your mothers Dick all the time. You listen to everything she say and believe everything she say. Cause if you don't she'll hurt you. My dad told me, my mom always treated you kindly and as one of her kids for you to talk down to her is quite rude. I don't disrespect your mother for no reason so you shouldn't either. None of us like you. When are you gonna pick up on it. My mother never did you wrong and you know it. I tried to be nice and welcome you to my place and let you come with me to pick out my cake but you keep disrespecting me and my mother!"India said.

Lol she finally snapped this the longest she stayed calm before snapping.

She stormed off to the bathroom. Reece felt bad about it though.

"Dawg why you act that way? It's like you purposely make your brothers and sister mad."I asked.
"I don't purposely do it, I just don't have a filter. I don't think before I say. Like what I say seems pretty normal to me, but its offending to others. Plus they already think I'm some type of pussy boy, so I gotta fight back when they come at me" He said. "It has to be more to it, for you to say the things you say about their mother."

He sighed and tried to put words together." I know Its wrong, but I'm jealous. Jealous of their lives. They got to be with my dad because my mother kept me away from him and them, and acted as if he didn't want to be with me. I've seen my dad send me letters and the mail, but my mother would take them all and hide them. I honestly know there's something wrong with my mother and I wish their mom was mines instead of my own biological mother. Whenever I did get to see them and stay with them, my mom would say something about them and I believed her and looked at them as bad people. Finally finding the letters, I left my mother and came to be with my dad. I also came to build an relationship with my siblings , but they don't like me." He said.

Kinda felt bad for dawg, he was raised by a mental lady who took him away from his father. And he just wanna be in a relationship with his family.

India came from out the bathroom and Reece said "I'm really sorry India." "Yea right."She said walking out the shop. We followed her out and the shop.

Once we were all in the car, Reece said"I'm truly sorry India." "I heard you the first time." She said.  He just sat back and the ride was silent the whole time.

We made it to Their Dad house and he had brunch for the family. Everyone was there ,lounging around the kitchen as usual. Dudley would be sitting at the table. Zach would be leaning on the refrigerator . Chris would be sitting on the counter. Sammy would be laid up across the table holding Saddie. Cordell and Karrueche would be sitting at the island bar and Indyamarie would be sitting in chair next Sammy and Saddie.

"Hello everyone yal seem very comfortable." Reece said. "Hey." They said back dully.

"Sammy off the table, time to eat" Their dad said. Sammy did as told as we sat at the table.

While eating our food, Reece said"Everyone I just want to say, I'm sorry. If I ever disrespected you in any kind of way I'm really sorry. I came down here to form a relationship with not just my father, but with you all, my brothers and sister. Hopefully you all can forgive me, I love you all."

They stared at him for a while wondering if they should believe him. Dudley reached his fist out and said "Love you too bro." They both dapped, then everyone else dapped him and said "love you too"