Big Chop

India Pov

Lucas and I haven't been talking six months now. I've been depressed. I thought college would make me busy so I won't be thinking so much about Lucas. That didn't work, had too much time on my hands.Seems as if Lucas moved on. He met a new girl and she's all over his instagram. Surprisingly I made a friend. Her name is Kayla. She sorta reminds me of Karrueche. She makes me laugh and makes me live a little. She is like the wild side of me.

 As hard as I try to be happy my abortion hunts me and Lucas saying "I don't ever want to see your face" goes through my head all the time

"You know what?"Kayla said smiling."What is it Kay?"I said."You need an makeover. You're so stuck in your past. You need a refresher."she said."Whatchu mean I'm stuck in my past?"I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Did he like your hair long."she asked

"Yes"I replied.

"Cut it. He liked how you dressed?"she said

"Yea"I replied.

"Change your style."She said.

"I don't know about this Kayla."I said."Try it , you'll feel better promise. Weight will come off your shoulders. You won't feel so chained down. I did it after my break up and I felt better. "She said."I guess we can do it, I do need some change."I said."Exactly so you might wanna take a picture to remember the old you."she said.

"Alright."I said heading to the bathroom in our dorm.

"I said heading to the bathroom in our dorm

"Damn I'm about to cut my hair."I said after staring at the picture I took."It won't be that short, it'll be shoulder length, my real hair is shoulder length so we'll be twins."Kayla said smiling."And we'll dye your hair."she said."What color?"I asked."Hmm, maybe a dark blue. You'll look nice with that."she said."I always wanted to dye my hair that color but I was too scared of how it might turn out."I said.

"Well now it's your time, lucky you, I got some dye in the bathroom and I'm great at cutting hair."she said smiling running to the bathroom.

"I totally trust you."I said as she came back to take me to the bathroom.