Don't F it up

India pov

Man I peep a lot of shit and when I do I fall way back. No time for games. I'm walking to Class with Sammy and I see Lucas with some other chick. His arm around her and he kissed her forehead. I just laughed it out.

"Aint that ya boy?"Sammy asked.

"Nah never was." I said laughing. Sammy dropped me off to class and went to his.

Minutes later ,Lucas  came in and sat behind me."Can I get some paper and a pen?"

"Sorry I'm all out." I said as I pulled out a pack of paper.

"Wassup with ya ma?"he asked.

"I'm good and you?"I replied.

"I'm good." He said.

"I see you dyed your hair all black.... I like it."

"Mhmm." I said as I texted Cordell.

"India Wassup witchu? We was just cool yesterday" He questioned.

I turned around and look him in his eye."You think I'm some type of game? You over here acting like I'm all you want but you all on some chick and kissing her forehead."

He chuckled and said"Aww you getting jealous thats real cute. But last night I real deal stayed up waiting for a call back and I realized I'm really kissing your ass, just so I can be your nigga. Like what's the point you not showing no interest in me."

This was quite odd, but I kissed him. He smiled so big as everyone gasped."Am I showing interest now?" I asked.

"Yea." He said licking his lips and smiling.

"You ask for a challenge I give you one and you complaining. I like you dude,don't fuck it up." I said as he was still smiling.

"Bruh stop smiling." I added.

Class started and the whole time I was thinking about was our kiss. It seemed special I guess. After class I walked out and Lucas followed. "You really gotta drop these hoes if you want me. Like G shit so that girl you was just all up on, you got to tell her Wassup cause imagine how hurt she'll be seeing you was just all up on her now you on me." I suggested.

"Real shit, that was my baby cousin she only in ninth grade, I was hoping you didn't see her push me off her. I honestly was seeing if you would get jealous and showing you its not hard for me to find someone else.Cause I really thought you wanted me to kiss ass."he said.

"Wow you lowkey act like me, that's some shit I'll do." I said.
He pulled me into a hug "All the hoes gone, now that I got you." He said kissing my cheek."You got work today?"He asked.
"Nahh." I said."Whatchu plan on doing then, I wanna take you out to eat."he replied."I gotta go check on Cordell he's still sick. But we can go get something to eat first." I said.
" Sounds like a plan."

I texted my dad to let him know I was going to lunch with Lucas and I'll let him know where we're going. Dad was fine with it. Once we got out of school Lucas walked me to my car.

"Where yal going?" Sammy asked.

His car was parked right next to mines."I'm taking your sister out to lunch is that fine with you?" Lucas asked.