Trust me

India pov

"Luna Tuna, Why you tryna eat your toes baby girl?" I said while we strolled in the park. She continued to try to put her foot in her mouth."Mommy my toes seem yummy."I said for her as I tickled her. I always tend to ask her stuff and answer it for her.

We was going around the park while others were in the field playing frisbee or having picnics.

While walking a guy came up to us. It was an old college friend, Keith.

"Hey India."he said. "Hey Keith."I responded.

This man is a blessing from heaven. Him and I were gonna start talking cause Kayla matched us up, but I was still hurt by Lucas and I did not want to be with nobody, but Lucas. But this young man is fine.

"How you been?"he asked

"How you been?"he asked."Good."I said as we started walking together as I pushed Luna in her stroller.

"That's nice, you must be babysitting cause it don't look like you had a baby at all."he said looking at Luna as she smiled at him.

I laughed and said"No this my baby, came out my vagina. Thanks for the compliment though."

"Wow, she's beautiful like her mother. Who's the dad... If I may ask."he said.

"My fiancé, Lucas. " I said. Had to put that in so he wouldn't get any ideas. "Where is he?"he asked.

"Uh he's away right now, but he'll be back."I said. "Oh that's good I guess"He said.

"How you been?"I asked."I'm doing alright,trying to get around this area. I moved down here last weekend."he replied.

This is the devil trying to set me up, but I will not be falling into no temptations.

"Well that's good, this is an nice neighborhood. So you should have no problems."

"That's good to know, I'm hungry. Want to go get something? Lunch on me."he said.

I made the most ugliest smile on the inside. I love a free meal."uh sure."

Once I got home, I got an call from Lucas.

Phone Convo

Me-hey baby

Unknown- Hey baby, I miss you more than ever

Me- Miss you even more baby

Unknown- What you and Luna did today?

Me-Well we went walking and I ran into my old college friend, Keith, he moved to our neighborhood.

Unknown- Ain't Keith that nigga you was "talking" to during college?

Me-yea, but he took Luna and I out for lunch.

Unknown- The fuck, India you don't do that. Next thing he gone wanna fuck cause he paid for you and our daughter to eat. Don't try me on no slick shit India.

Me- Brooo if I was on some slick shit I wouldn't have told your ass I ran into him today. I clearly told you what happened.

Unknown -I'm not your bro I'm your fiancé and you need to respect me and don't have any contact with that nigga.

Me- ok , but you tripping like you don't trust me like I gave you every reason to trust me. I've never did anything to make you lose trust in me, but once you locked up you treat me like I'm the biggest hoe out that you gotta put a leach on. You don't trust me I get it now, might wanna rethink about marrying me since you can't trust me.

Unknown -India don't start with me, I'm just asking for you to respect me while I'm here.

Me-Alright baby *sigh*

Unknown-what's up with the sigh

Me-I wish you would just trust me baby

Unknown- I'm left here just to think about negative and positive things. I sit in my cell and just be thinking about some man better than me taking you from me. And then to make things worst when I call you, you telling me about a man you use to talk to, taking you and my daughter out to eat.

Me-Wow I would have been wrong if I didn't tell you anything , but I'm still wrong for telling you what happened. Either way I'm always the wrong one. But I understand baby. Next time I'm not gonna tell you if I'm hanging with a man so that it won't add fuel to the fire that's going on in your head.

Unknown- I'm done India. I love you baby, give Luna a kiss for me and tell her I said I love you. I'm not bout to go back and forth with you. It's like you want me to argue with you and I'm not bout to.

Me- ok whatever, love you too bye. *hangs up*

I swear he tripping for real. Like Keith is good looking, but I don't want him. I just want Lucas stupid ass.

I get and understand where he's coming from with the Keith problem, but don't use that as an excuse on why you don't trust me. You don't trust me let me know.

Was India wrong for going out to eat with Keith?

Do you think Lucas doesn't trust India?

What do you think will happen between India and Keith?

Do you think India will remain faithful or become unfaithful?