Same Numbers

India Pov

2 years later

"Corbin slow down."I said as we headed in the store."Go carts! Go Carts! Ma!"  Corbin said running towards the shopping carts built in with race carts for kids.He climbed in one them and I started pushing the cart."Do you remember what we need to get?"I asked."Milk,cerweal,candy,and mo candy."he said."Hmm I don't remember the candy part."I said laughing."You most have forgot then."Corbin said.

"Dang, even with these heels on I can't reach the good bread at the top Corbin."I said trying to reach for the bread."you have to climb up there to get it.That's what I do to get the cookies from on top the fridge"Corbin said."Well now I know to move the cookie jar."I said. A hand touched mines to get the bread.

"Here you go."the person said.

"Thanks."I said. It was Lucas."Oh hey Lucas."I said."Hey, couldn't just let you struggle to get that bread."he said smiling."Thanks so much."I said as we just stared at each.I then got a call from Cordell."Wait a second."I said to Lucas. 

Phone Call

Me- Wassup Cordell

Cordell- Don't forget the candy

Me-*laughs* I didn't believe Corbin when he said you asked for candy

"That's daddy! can I talk to daddy, Ma"Corbin said. I handed the phone over to Corbin as Lucas looked at me in shock.

"Oh so you had a child with Cordell. That's nice."Lucas said as we went down the aisle while I pushed the cart.

"Oh no, Corbin isn't my son. He's my God son. Cordell's babymama died in a car accident so I decided to move in with Cordell and help him raise Corbin."I said."Oh that's kind of you, Sorry for Corbin's lost".Lucas said.

"SO how you been?"Lucas asked.

"I've been good, I built some more shelters and I'm still modeling. Focusing on making money youno how that go."I said. "Yea, I know how it goes."he said."So how about you?"I asked."Still pursuing in my music and I'm starting a clothing line."He said."THat's good."I said."Thanks."He said picking up a tub of his favorite Ice cream.

"So you talking to anybody?"Lucas asked.

"Nah, I haven't talked to anybody ever since we broke up."I said.

"Same" he replied.

"What about that girl?"I asked.

"Oh she was just a friend, she likes girl, she thought you was fine as fuck but I had to remind her you was still mine."Lucas said. I blushed to his comment.

"Oh I'm still yours huh?"I said biting my lip.

"I told you, you will always be my forever girl. I never stopped loving you. I was just a little upset about everything,  but throughout the time we weren't together, I realized you were kinda doing the right thing. You could have been like Indyamarie, home stuck taking care of a baby and working at a job you don't like. And honestly I would have dropped out of college to take care of the baby and miss out on my education.So I'm sorry for everything."He said.

"It's all good, I'm sorry for my part."I said. We hugged and kissed my forehead.

"I see you done changed up on me with the red hair and showing off them curves and tattas."He said jokingly.

"Yea, I needed a change."I said. "Ma, I'm ready to go"Corbin said."Alright baby."I said.

"It was nice talking to you Lucas."I said.

"Yea,It was. Is your number still the same?"he asked."Yea."I replied.

"alright." he said as he pulled me in for a hug.Next thing you know we were kissing. I pulled away and smiled, blushing hard as hell."got damn I missed that."Lucas said."Yea. Uh uh  see you later."I said. I then rushed off with Corbin."Oohh you like him. You like him."Corbin said as we heading to the register.

"Cordell you won't believe who I saw at the store."I said. "The way you're looking, I guess its Lucas."Cordell said."You too damn good."I said as we all put up the groceries."You won't believe what happened."I said."Yal kissed."He said."Oh my how you know."I said."I'm too good at this. I know how you women are. When you get kissed you smile more. And the only interesting person to you who could be at the store is Lucas. Unless Beyonce dropped by."Cordell said.

"Man you too good."I said.

"And he suppose to be texting you in a few."Cordell said.

"Yea."I said putting up the last bit of groceries.

Thats when I got a text from Lucas. Surprisingly I never changed his name in my phone

Text Convo

Mon Amour😍💏💍💖- Movie date at my place tomorrow

Me- Lol I just realized I never changed your name in my phone, but sure I have a photo shoot to go to first. you can tag along if you want

Mon Amour😍💏💍💖- same with me but cool I'll come.