No bee get to this honey

Lucas Pov

"You wanna go to this party with me?" I asked India.

"Uhh, I don't do parties." She said still reading her book.
"Come on, go for me. I need my baby with me." I begged.

"I don't know, I'll think about it"

We were heading to her house, so I can meet her dad. We pull up to her house. Good bit of nice cars."Damn." She blurted.

"What?"I asked.

"All my brothers are here." She said looking at the sports and foreign cars.

"No stress whatsoever."I assured her.

"Aight, lets go in." She said getting out the car.

I got out the car and followed. She grabbed my hand and smiled at me. She opened  the door and we walked in the house."La familia we're here." S

I followed her to the living room. Bruh her brother is my favorite basketball player. "Man, You ain't tell me your brother was Zach Zach, you said it was Zach.Bruh you saw me with his jersey on and you aint say nothing." I exclaimed.

India laughed as Zach did the same. I went over and shook his hand. Next to him was Dudley I guess India's other brother. I seen him in one of Rihanna's music videos, seen him in magazines too. I shook his hand too."Man, yal sister ain't tell me nothing bout yal, all she said was yal names." 

"They normal ass people just like you and I. They so overrated." She said.

"Somebody sounds like a hater."Dudley said.

"Really." Zach and I said in unison.

She rolled her eyes and left to go to the bathroom.

Chris and Sammy came in from the backyard."Won't you look at there, pretty boy is here."Sammy said. I wasn't even gon get mad over that, I just dapped them up and said"Wassup."

Now it was just India's brothers and I. We ain't say nothing but watch what was on the tv.

Her dad came into the house. I got up and firmly shook his hand."Hello Sir." I greeted him.

"Hello, you must be Lucas."her father said.

"Yes sir." I said as we sat down."Dad you not gon ask questions?" Chris asked.

"I asked all my questions over the phone."He replied.

"I got a question."Sammy said."Wassup?"I said.

"You a virgin? If not what's your body count?" He asked."Nahh, My body count 4."I said."How many girls you fucked and left?" He said as India came back."4." I said.

"You think you gon do that to my daughter?" Their dad questioned.

"Nahh, not at all, When I think of India.Sex does not come to mind honestly."I declared.

"How I know you not lying?" He retorted.

" Never took those girls out to eat. Never took my time out to meet or talk on the phone with their parents. Basically the stuff I do for India, I didn't do to the other girls. I really like your daughter. Wanna spend my life with her."