Hey

India Pov

"Oh you cut your hair."Dad said going through my hair as he hugged me."Yea. I missed you dad."I said."Missed you too kiddo."He said kissing my forehead. All of my brothers were in the kitchen waiting for me.They all came to me hugging me."Aww your hair is short."Zach said."Yea needed some change."I said."Yea you really changed head to toe. You wear heels now, Wow."Dudley said. Indyamarie came towards me carrying my niece, Saddie.She's 2 months old"aww come here niecey pooh."I said as I side hugged Indyamarie. Indyamarie handed Sadie to me. She had the most prettiest eyes.Looking just like Sammy and Indy.Holding Sadie made me kinda wish I didn't have an abortion. Indyamarie must have read my mind."It's good you did what you did, it's not easy being a mother. It's not one day I wish I was in college like you guys are. You thought Lucas was your life, well the baby would become your life and Sammy and I always argue about where Saddie would stay."She whispered to me.

The whole time I carried Saddie around. I didn't go in my room once, cause it would bring back memories back when I was depressed, when Lucas and I had our moments,everything thing that involved Lucas.

"Oh yeah I got some gifts for Sadie."I said.

"Thanks so much."Indya said

"Thank India."Sammy said.

"Welcome."I said heading out the door.

Sammy followed me out the house to help get the gifts."Damn girl you got the whole store in your trunk."Sammy said. I laughed and said"anything for my niece"and kissed Saddie's cheek.

I bought Saddie a whole bunch of clothes and toys and diapers."Youno Lucas came back a while back to drop some gifts off for Saddie. "Indya said."That was nice of him."I said.

Karrueche and Cordell showed up."Who is that fine gal."Karrueche said coming to hug me and kiss Saddie's cheek."You no longer dress like a nigga anymore."Cordell said side hugging me and taking Sasdie from me. I saw Chris try to talk to Karrueche, but she was paying him no attention. So he got up and went to his old room.

"How yal liking college?"Karrueche asked.

"It's actually really fun, now that I don't think about Lucas anymore and finally moved on. I made another girl friend. her name is Kayla. she's kinda like you,but a little wilder."I said.

"Talking to any boys?"Dad asked

"No sir, tryna finish college first."I said.

"The honeys are all over me, a nigga can't even breathe. Class is good though.Ready to be out though."Cordell said.

"A few more months and yall out.You can do it." Zach said.

"Hey guys I wanna go check on the shelter, see how everyone is doing."I said.

"Of course. I was just there yesterday they was asking about you all" Karrueche said.

"Let's go."I said

We all left heading to the Shelter. Making it to the Shelter it was different. They add more technology. Kids had a lot of video games and a pool in the backyard.It was so many new faces and old ones. "India!"Ana and few other kids said running to me to hug me. Other's went running to Cordell, Indya,and Karrueche."You cut your hair. I like it a lot."Ana said."I like it too."Others said. ana Introduced me to the new people. Most of the adults were gone by now, with houses on there own with jobs.I went to see the older people who were happy to see me.

"Is this a new India?"Ms.Laura said. She was an older women with no filter

"Yes maam."I said smiling.

"I like this new India, the old one look like a little boy."She said. I couldn't help,but laugh."I'm glad you like this new India."I said laughing. After talking to everyone and playing with the kids, I was heading to the other houses next door. As we headed to the door, we ran into Lucas.

On the inside I wanted to say"Why the hell are you here?" But I had to remember he use to visit here all the time.

"Hey."Lucas said with that girl following him.

"Hey." I said not looking at him.

Lucas Pov

I ran into India and she had on a fitted dress that revealed cleavage and some high heels that made her around my height."Damn man, she fine as fuck in person. You think she would fuck with me?"Jasmine whispered once they left. "Shit I don't know, the new India might actually like girls, she always be up on that girl on her instagram pictures and no niggas on there."I said."Now you can't lie and say you don't like the new India."Jasmine said."Yea new India is fine as fuck, but it's not my India."I said before the kids came running up to me.