Relax

India Pov

"Why you looking like that?" Lucas asked while he held Luna. "I'm tired, I need a break. I'm so fucking stressed out. I can't do this on my own"I said starting to cry. "So what you gon do? Stop being a mother?" Lucas said. "No, I just want a break."I cried.

"Stop crying India. You not a baby."

I wiped my tears, "I just want you home."

"I will be home soon, take Luna to one of our family members house and go relax, you trippin with this crying shit."
I nodded my head as I wiped a tear.

After the visitation, I went straight home. Cordell came over to pick up Luna. "Here you go."he said handing me some weed. "You're the shit."I said dapping him up. He went to go get Luna from out her room. They then left leaving me home

Mannnnnn once I rolled up my blunt and turned on my music. I felt at peace. I haven't had a blunt in a while.
All this stress with taking care of Luna on my own, taking care of my dad since he has been sick, Lucas being in jail, and my job has taken a toll on me. Sometimes I just want to give up, but I can't cause I got people depending on me. Nothing is ok. I just want to be held.  

Smoking my blunt made me relaxed it made me just laugh at shit. Made me worry free.

Just sitting there thinking made me cry. I miss the days when Lucas and I would be chilling, just getting high. Then be in bed talking bout deep shit. I just wanna go back to those days for real.

This what I was worried about, ending up with a child and taking care of the child myself. Like I wanted us to be stable instead of jumping into things and ending up like how we are now.

Text Convo

Bestfriend👫😈💯- Chris came to get Luna

Me-Alright

Bestfriend 👫😈💯-You good?

Me-Just lonely and sad

Bestfriend 👫😈💯- On my way

End convo

Minutes later Cordell came. He gave me a hug"It's ok." He said.

Cordell Pov

I understand how she feels. She's stressed. Imagine doing everything on your own. Like "who's there to save the hero, after she saves the world?."
The girls are usually here with India, but they have their own issues they're dealing with right now.

India's biggest fear about having kids, was ending up taking care of the child on her own. Too much work stresses her out and then she breaks down. I see how hard she works. Going to work with Luna everyday, then having to take care of her dad since he became sick, doing photoshoots and watching Luna, watching over the shelter. Then on top of all that her fiancé has been in jail.

That's too much on one person plate. So I went over her house to make her feel better.

I made it seem like we were teens again.
Brought snacks and videogames.
"Go long."India said.
I ran back and she through the cheese ball. I caught it in my mouth and yelled "touchdown"

She laughed as she put another cheeseball in her mouth. We went back to her room. As I set the Xbox one up she just sat there on her phone.
"Ready to get your ass beat?" I said handing her the controller."you bout to lose man."she said.

I sat next her, starting the game.We was so into the game.  She was actually beating me on my own game. "Man I let you win." I said.
"Nah just take the L."she said laughing.

"Aight , rematch."

"Ok lose again."

I lost again, fuck that game, it was rigged.

"You smoked it all?"I asked.

"Yea I did."she said smiling.

We laid on the just talking.

"How you feeling?"I said as she rested her head on my chest. "I feel fine, I just miss him. I never imagined my life like this."

I went through her hair and said"Think about it like this, Luna is about to be one in two weeks. That means he'll have ten months left in jail. You can get through ten months and yal get to have conjugal visits once a month. You'll be fine India."

"I guess so."

"When are the girls coming back?"I asked."Tomorrow."she said."That's good."

"Yea," she said yawning.

She ended up falling asleep in my arms.
I don't see how Lucas does this, she be moving a lot while she sleep.