It's about that time

India Pov

"Man how much you got."I said as we counted our money."About 10k"he said wrapping a band around his money."What about you?"He asked."Surprisingly the same amount as yours."I said. See I'm not quick to spend money. I save save save money, cause at the end of the saving you get that type of money I get. Working at Paneras, I get paid to advertise stuff on instagram,and weekly allowances for cleaning the house and my grades. Honestly I don't know how Lucas makes his money. All I know is he getting it.Most Likely it's dirty money, but I know he does get some of his money from instagram."You already know what I'm doing with my money"Lucas said smirking."Weed."I said."That too, but I wanna spoil ya this weekend."He said licking his lip.I gave him a kiss and said"Baby you don't have to do that at all, you being with me is all I need." 

Lucas didn't listen at all, I told him he doesn't have to spoil me, but what he does? Spoil me. The whole weekend he took me out to eat, took me shopping,and got my hair and nails done.But I realized, he real deal loves me and willing to do anything for me. I really love him and will do anything for him because he's proven to me that he really love and cares about me. And I think I want him to be my first.He's done a lot and waited for a while and I'm think I'm ready."India."My dad called from his room.I walked to his room."Wassup dad."I said walking into the room."Sit down, I wanna talk to you."he said."Um ok."I said sitting on the edge of his bed."Be honest with me, are yal having sex?"my dad said."No sir"I said."Have you thought about it?"He asked."Yes, but he's not pressuring me or anything.We don't even talk about it. I wanna do it because I think he deserves it,honestly."I said."I'm glad you're being honest,but I will not judge you if you plan on doing it or not,I just want you to think everything clearly, Are you ready to be a mother if you get pregnant? Is he really the one? How will you feel going against your beliefs? But hey I will not stop you, you're now 18 so you're old enough to do what you want.And I could tell you a million times not to do it,but If you feel its right you're gonna do it anyways. Lucas seems to really love  you. But just hope he don't switch up on you"My dad said."Yes sir, I'll think it out.Love you dad."I said hugging him.He kissed my forehead and said"Love you too baby girl, Thank you for being honest with me." I left the room and went in mines. Just when I needed it Karrueche called.

Phone Call

Karrueche- Hey hun, how you've been?

Me-I'm doing fine just thinking a lot.

Karrueche- About?

Me-I'm thinking about giving it up to Lucas

Karrueche-Oh gosh I knew this day would come *sighs* Is he pressuring you?

Me-No, I'm doing this for me, I feel like I'm ready and he's the one.

Karrueche- What happened to the marriage before sex? India what happens if he leaves you once he got what he wants.You'll be stuck and hurt. You ill feel used and betrayed.He no longer has nothing to chase cause you gave it away. Listen to it coming from me.But he could be different.He could stay with you,Judging by what you tell me and what I've seen he seems to really love you.He cares about you a lot,Yal been together for about a year and 2 months and he hasn't tried it yet.But I'm not judging you.Do what you want, you'll always be my angelface, I won't look at you differently.I just want you to think before you do it.

Me-I understand and I will think this through

Karrueche-this what I tell you if you don't feel right don't do it.If the feeling is right you don't feel bad about doing.Do it girl.

Me-*laughs* okay, well I love you, I gotta go Lucas is calling. I'll call before I leave for school.

Karrueche-Alright  love you too, tell him I said hey.