A Happy Home Waiting for You

Lucas Pov

Some reason I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked into the photo shoot. She was on her phone as they did her hair and makeup.

"Hey."India said smiling big.

"Wassup Ma."I said kissing her cheek.

"I'm good, just a little hungry that's all."she said.

"You want me to get  you something to eat?"I asked. 

"Oh no I'm good, my assistant is bringing me some food."She said."Alright."I replied. She looked back on her phone as I looked at her. I was about to go daddy mode on her when I saw what she had on. But I had to remember I'm not her nigga, so she can wear what she wants. She had on something I don't know what its called but I'll just call it lingerie.

 She had on something I don't know what its called but I'll just call it lingerie

"I know you don't like this outfit cause it's too revealing."She said laughing."Nope,but you grown and you getting paid for this."I said. "Exactly, big homie."She said patting my back and walking off. No lie it was a good view when she walked off.

The way her hips swayed when she walked made a nigga go crazy.

Man I wish I could just pull her to the side in a bathroom and give it to her cause she asking for it.

After the photo shoot India and I stayed back as everyone left. We were just messing around. I pretended to be the photographer. Copying what he was doing the whole photo shoot. "Work it Hunty."I said mimicking the photographer and taking pictures on my phone.

"You like what you see?"she said looking at me. I put my phone in my pocket, licked my lips, rubbing my hands together, and said "Yea, but I wanna  see more." She smirked."I'll give you more then."She said biting her lip.She walked towards me and took my hand.She led my hand to her back zipper.

"Unzip it."she whispered.

I did what was told. She had nothing on under this. No freaking panties on. I told yall she was asking for it.

She really changed. Never would she strip in public places, where anybody can walk in anytime. Her boobs got bigger."Damn"I said looking at her.

"So whatchu you gon do?" she asked looking at me seductively.

I picked her up and starting kissing and leaving hickies on her breast as she wrapped her legs around me and moaned. I carried her to the nearest sofa and started giving her head. I knew she missed it. Her moans said it for her. Right when I'm bout to pull down my pants she's says"Lets stop." Great. Right when I'm hard. 

So we left and went to my place."Nice place, it's quite big for one person to live in."she said looking around my house. I knew that she was searching for any trace of a woman."Yea, I'm waiting for you to move in. So we can build our family."I said. "Mhm that's nice."she said.

"Do you want to build a family with me?"I asked.

"Yea, I guess."she said.

"Whats up with the I guess."I asked.

"Lucas, we were broken up during college and then add on the 2 years. All because I made a decision you didn't agree with and you ain't notice I did it for our own good until now. What if I make another decision you don't agree with, you gon leave me again?"she asked.

"No, I won't leave you, I was immature back then. I'm ready to build a family India."I said.

"Well we'll build one once you put a ring on this finger."She said pointing to her ring finger.

"Aight."I said. She went upstairs as if she knew where she was going. I followed her to where she was."I'm guessing this is your room, since the others are empty."She said."Yep, maybe one day it will be our kids room. I got an big walk in closet for us too."I said.

India Pov

Am I the only one who thinks its crazy that Lucas already moved in a place, in hopes of me moving in and starting a family. Maybe it was planned to meet me at the store.

"India I promised you we gonna be forever and I'll make sure it happens."He said.I gave him a hug and said"I'm glad you kept your promise. Now lets watch a movie." I pulled him him towards the bed and we climbed in it.

"What movie you wanna watch I ordered a whole bunch on the tv."He said."You choose, I'm the guest."