Real Bold

India Pov
My Right hand didn't come to school today because he was sick🙃😩😒😖😤. So Lucas bothered me all day.

"India you know I'm not gon stop bothering you til you give me your number." Lucas said.
"When you gon give up son."I said laughing.

"I don't give up on something I really want."

I rolled my eyes and smiled."Come on India, can I get your number." He begged.

"You can give me your number."I said.

"Man if you get my number you not gon call and I know you won't , if I get your number I will call right when I get the chance."he said.

"Which number you want? Dudley's,Zach's, Chris's, or Sammy's? Choose wisely thats the only way I can talk to you."

."Damn I know it sucks that you're the only girl and they are overprotective."Lucas said.

"Yea."

"But I'll have your dad's.

My eyebrows raised. I was shocked."Why that look." Lucas questioned.

"Real Bold to go straight for my dad. He's gonna be hard on you."I assured him.

"I'll do  Anything to get to you ma."Lucas said smiling.I cut my eyes at him and said"Why you want me.Why me? Why not that girl over there she's real pretty."

He chuckled and said"She's pretty but she not you at all. She look real easy. I don't want easy, I want a challenge. You're such a challenge man. She don't know what she wants in life, if she did she'll be listening in class and doing her work. She don't do that she stay on her phone. Her man gon take care of her. You on the other hand, I know you got plans later on in life.I know this cause you stay on top of your work you're already in early college. You got a job already so I know you saving money for your tuition. You in all types  of clubs. I sometimes sit in and watch you in Drama club.You're really good at that. And I like you for that, you know what you want." Lucas stated.

"Why should I want you?" I said smiling."If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go,I can take you places you ain't never been before,Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know, I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow
Swag, swag, swag, on you,Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue, I don't know about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in-" Lucas said before I cut him off."Omg no Justin Bieber no.bye falsetto.You win you win, here's my dad's number." I said as I laughed. We just laughed.

I gave him his number."What you doing after school?" He asked."I got to go to work." I said."Where you work?" He asked. "I told you already, your momma coochie." I giggled.

"For real ma."he said seriously.

"Bruh Paneras."I said.
"Oh shit girl, you gon bring me some soup in a bread bowl?" He asked smirking.

"Nah."I said."What you doing after work?" He asked."Going over Cordell's house."I said."Yal be fucking?" He asked as he chuckled. I hit him and said"Eww no not at all, he's like a brother to me. Eww no."

He laughed."Who is he really to you?"he asked.

"He's my bestfriend,god brother, bodyguard, diary, Right hand, basically he's my everything. He fills in every spot a friend should be in."

"So he's your only friend?" He asked."Yep, him and my brother's ex girlfriend. Only them."  I said.

"Well I'm your friend now right?" He asked as he licked his lips."Nah you just an associate." I giggled.

"You don't want more friends." He asked."No, I'm fine with who I have." I said. Lunch bell rung and we left to go back to class.

After school I went to work. Yal bout to see why I don't get in no relationship with no nigga. So this what happens. I'm working and a girl she orders her food and then she asked "You talk to Lucas?" I furrowed my eyebrows and said."Umm no."