Baby on board

India pov

"Linny lovelle Coly? Ehh no. Lewis Luke Coly."I said as we laid in bed.

"Yea I like the second name."Lucas said as he rested his head on my stomach.

"Yea, it'll be nice to have a little one."

"Yea,it would.Do you think we're ready?" Lucas replied.

"Naahh, no baby no time soon.Once we get married and good jobs of course."I responded.

"So I have to wait til marriage to get inside you."Lucas questioned.

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Nah, not at all. Anything you want." Lucas said.

"You really gonna go without sex Lucas, like will you cheat?"I asked.

"I don't need sex that much,that'll make me cheat on you baby, and plus your people gonna kill me."Lucas answered.

I know in his head he was upset. Like I know he's had sex with girls and he enjoyed it, but now he has to stay in a relationship without sex until he gets married.

"I'm gonna have to deal with blue balls this whole relationship."Lucas joked.

I laughed and said"I'll try my best not to turn you on." Lucas laughed and replied"You not even trying turns me on, when you bite your lip, kiss my neck,when you change your clothes that really does something to me, and whenever you eat popsicles and lick your ice cream."

I couldn't help but laugh."I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine." He sighed.

Chris came running in my room."Whats wrong."I said."I got a girl pregnant."he said.

"You dumbfuck! You can barely take care of yourself why take care of a child. I swear I will not be taking care of your child unless you're paying me."I said.
"I'm just kidding cameltoe, I aint that dumb."he said as he sat on the bean bag.
"You act dumb."I said.

"My report card looking good, but I'm bored.What yal doing today?"

."What we doing now." I said.
"That sounds fun."Chris replied.

" Really is our conversation was great, want in?"I said.
"Sure." Chris said.
"How would you react to living in a life of having sex and you're put into another life where you can't have sex until marriage?"I asked.

"No can do, can't be tied down. If she tryna wait for marriage, I'm cheating. I have wants and needs.Being faithful is hard." Chris explained.

"We know that, you left a good girl cause you wanted a quick nut.The girl wasn't even cute."I said.

"I'm aware."Chris agreed.

"Honestly it's about self control."Lucas replied.

"You ain't gon be thinking self control when Indi got you hard rock and you can't do nothing about it, but probably ice it down"Chris said.

"India and I have been dating for 4 months and sex has not came to mind until today when we talked about kids.Just cause you're in a relationship with somebody doesn't mean you have to have sex with them.There's really people out in this world who wait til marriage "Lucas said.
"You have fun with that."Chris said.

"Where's Bubba, he didn't come in my room this morning."I asked as I went through Lucas hair.

"He went over that girl he messing with house last night."Chris said.
I rolled my eyes and said"He better watch out or else he'll be a daddy real soon, he came in my room last night and said something to me and kissed my forehead ion know what he said though cause I was half sleep."
"He got the girl pregnant and he moving in with her and her mom."