The end (short ending)

India Pov

I was so excited that my baby would finally be coming back home . He told me last week to have the wedding ready so on that Saturday we'll get married. I'm so excited he's getting out of jail Friday.

I swear when I see him I'm gonna kiss all over him and make him carry me.
------------
Lucas Pov

Lord knows I've been waiting for this day to come. Being free and coming home to my family.

There was a sudden relief when I walked out the prison and seeing daughter and Fiancé waiting for me.

They both came running to me. India jumped up on me and kissed all over me. Luna hugged on my leg. At this moment I was just so happy

We went home and everyone was there waiting for us. My mom and friends came to hug me.

"Glad to see you back man, now India can stop being such a depressing person to be around."Chris said laughing.

"I miss him."Cordell whined.

"I feel incomplete."Chris whines.

"I can't do this on my own."Dudley whined."

"Life wasn't supposed to be like this."Zach whined.

"Ok we get it, shut the fuck up."India said laughing as we did the same.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her cheek,"You neeeeeeedeed me. Ooohh" I sung in her ear. She laughed and pushed me off her. "Yal so aggy man."she complained.

We spent time together and it was amazing. Being surrounded by people who cared about me and was waiting for me to come. I live for moments like this.

But my wedding the next day was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was just such a blessing being able to live in that moment. Seeing Luna drop all the flowers in one spot and run all the way down to me, to seeing India walk down the aisle with the most beautiful smile as her dad walked her down the aisle. And just looking beautiful as always. I was just so blessed.

Not only did I change her view on love, letting her know I'm not like them, but I changed her name to India Coly

The end

There will be a sequel to this. So just chill. I totally I rushed this, but I'll make up for it in the sequel 😊😊😊~Bria😍😘