Only the best for you

India Pov

"See you in lunch baby."I said as I leaned on my locker and Lucas hovered over me. We kissed for a good minute."Alright baby."Lucas said giving me another kiss. "You gonna make me late for class baby."I said pulling away and wiping my lipstick off his lips."One more kiss."He begged."Ok one more and that's it."I said.We kissed again as he gripped on my ass."Ok lets get to class."Cordell said pulling me from Lucas. Once we got to class Indyamarie was already there. So we went to the table to sit down."Sammy told me what happened. I won't keep the baby from you."Indyamarie said. "Thanks, I'm a little relieved that it's you having the baby and not no random hoe."I said."Yea, I wish it wasn't me.I gotta stop smoking and this wasn't my plan to have sex or get pregnant this young. Sammy got me good. We was chilling at my place smoking weed, sipping on some lean, and next thing you know we're having sex. Like I always laugh cause it reminds me of that meme they made about the studs who end up getting pregnant by they homies and be like I was drinking with my homie and he fucked around and got ya boy pregnant."Indyamarie said as we laughed."Yea, it was surprising finding out it was you."I said."Yea, Sammy hasn't been talking lately, ever since yal got off the phone."Indyamarie said."I ain't got no beef he started beef with me. So therefore I don't care if he's upset and not talking.He put that on himself. "I said."Why he moved in with yal anyways? The baby not even close to being here yet."Cordell asked."He only staying here until everything dies down, cause he know yal gonna get on him 24/7 and he don't want to be bothered by yal and yal always talk down to him."Indyamarie said."He do stupid shit  we don't mean to talk down on him purposely, but that's the only way he will understand."I said"Where does he sleep?"Cordell asked."On the sofa in our living room, I don't let him sleep in my room cause he not my nigga he just a boy I had sex with under influence."Indyamarie said. Class then started, ending our conversation. 

"He should be going home on Friday."Indyamarie said as we walked out of class."AIright that's fine." I said. Cordell and I headed to our next period as Lucas caught up to us. Heading to class we walked into Sammy."Hey let me talk to Sammy alone, tell the teacher I'll be late because family issues, she'll understand."I said to Lucas and Cordell. They nodded and walked off to class as I grabbed Sammy."What you want, I gotta get to class."Sammy said."I just wanna talk, just walk with me."I said."Nah man, if you just wanna put a nigga down ion wanna hear it."he said."Bruh stop tripping and talk to me, I aint here to argue."I said as we headed to the bench under the tree. We sat down and just stared at the birds."Sammy you know I love you, I'm just- well were just hard on you cause we want the best for you.My intentions were to never put you down and make you feel worthless.I will never try to hurt you purposely.You're my big brother and I wanna see you succeed. You're so important to me and you know it. I always think about you and ways I can help you or do for you. Like right now I'm tryna get you with this music producer, but you gotta show that's what you really want. It just hurt me when you didn't come to me first to tell me the news and I had to hear it from somebody else. And you know moving out would hurt me. How you expect me to feel when I expect you to be waking me up in morning rubbing my back telling me to get up or else you'll tickle me. I was just upset about everything."I said. "I love you too boogey, I understand and I'm sorry for snapping on you, when all you want is the best and you were just tryna get your point across and not purposely  put me down. I'm also sorry for leaving you in the dark, by not telling you nothing."Sammy said as he hugged me."Can you come home, So we can start on this music."I said."I'll come home, but if dad start tripping I'm leaving."he said pulling away from  the hug."Alright."I said.