Visitation

India Pov

I always get excited about seeing Lucas. I get to visit him today and I'll be telling him the gender of our baby. So today will be amazing.

It was a lot just to get in.
Literally checked me head to toe, had to make sure I was pregnant and not caring anything instead.
"Ma'am what's in the box?"the lady police.

I showed her what was in the gift box and said"Today I'm revealing the gender of our baby." She smiled as she looked inside the socks."Aww."she said.

Finally making it to the visiting room, I waited for Lucas to come.

Once he saw me and my belly he started tearing up causing me to cry. He walked towards me and hugged me. We looked at each other and then kissed. A long kiss until the guard said"That's enough."

We sat down at the table, he held my hand, but our hands had to be visible.

"I love you so much."he said smiling at me.

Blushing, I said"Love you too. Oh open this" I handed him the box.

He opened it, he stared for a while and his jaw dropped. He looked at me and smiled. Raising the pink baby socks,"We're having a girl." I smiled and said"Yes baby."

"I'm having a baby girl."he said holding the socks. He Was so excited that he started tearing up. "Damn you got me all emotional ."he said lightly laughing. I wiped his tears. "It's all good."

"What we Gonna name her?"

"Luna Isabelle C0ly"

He smiled and said " Luna Isabelle, I like it."

"Oh yea baby, I didn't send your little picture book because police have to look through it before giving it to you and I don't want them to see or take pictures of it in their phones, but what I did find out was about Conjugal visits."I said.

"What's that?"He asked.

"A visit where we can be intimate."

His jaw dropped,"you for real ?"

"Yea, I got everything scheduled already, when the baby is born we'll do a video visitation so you can watch, next a contact visitation so you can see Luna in person, and then we'll have conjugal visitation. Ma she coming to visit you next week."I said.

"Alright, did you decorate Luna's room and get her stuff?"Lucas asked.
"Yes baby."
"Your house or mines?"
"Yours"
"Do you need more money?"
"No baby."
"Who gonna watch her while you work?"
"Our people."
"You ready for her?"
"Yes baby."

He's already concerned about Luna and she hasn't even came yet.

"Aww baby you look cute in Orange, Felon Crush Friday😍😍" I said.

"Gon somewhere with you childish ass."he said laughing .
"Ok time is up, say your goodbyes."The guard said to us all in the room.

We was allowed to hug and kiss again. He hugged me for a while and gave me a kiss. "Goodbye Lulu , Daddy loves you." Lucas said kissing my stomach.
"Bye baby, I love you."I said kissing him."I love you to bae."he said.
"Congrats on the baby girl." One of the prisoners and his partner said. "Thank you."we said in unison.