Conjugal

India Pov

"Luna Tuna,you should have came soona, Luna the Lulu, you got on a tutu ,hopefully you don't have to boo boo, Luna Tuna Lulu ."I sung to Luna as she giggled while I dressed her.

We were heading to my father's house, since he wanted to see his baby girls.

Once we left the house I tried calling my dad, but my phone was just acting up. It kept freezing. It's totally time for an upgrade.

Making it to my dad's house he asked"Why you didn't answer my call?"
"My bad my phone hasn't been receiving calls lately, hopefully Lucas hasn't tried calling me these past few days."

"Hopefully."he said grabbing Luna from me.

"But I'm bout to go up to AT&T and get this fix ASAP cause my baby probably calling me."

"Let me come with you, I'm dead bored." Sammy said jumping up from the sofa.

"Aight "I said grabbing my keys.

As we were in the car Sammy asked"For the Conjugal Visit, yal gonna fuck or let it be family time with Luna?"

"I didn't think bout that he hasn't had for a while, let me think, I was 3 months pregnant when he was put in jail, by the time Luna was born he been in for 6 months and Luna is one month old now. So he hasn't had sex in 7 months."

"Damnn no sex for 7 months."

"Crazy part is he got 17 months left in here."

"Dang ." Sammy said

"But I think he'll choose to spend it with Luna. "

"Yea most likely or unless a guard watches the baby while y'all do the dirty."

"Lucas will be fine we've gon without sex for a year in a half."

Sammy laughed and said "Yea, you right."

We finally made it to the store, I got a new phone and set my phone.

"Damn Lucas called four times."I said sighing.

He left me a voicemail saying "Broo fuck you man, Yeen got time for ya nigga no more. You said you'll answer every call you lied man, tell whatever nigga you fucking with now, I said hey. You ain't shit."

I don't know if I should be laughing at this shit or pissed. But I was still gonna see this nigga for his conjugal visit.

"This nigga think I'm cheating on him cause I haven't been answering calls."I said laughing.

"He got no choice, but to think negative cause he can't up and leave jail to see what you doing " Sammy said laughing.

"True."

It was the day of the conjugal, When Lucas came, he didn't say anything to me, he just took Luna from me and we went in the place we would be staying for 3 days.

"Lucas I didn't get all invaded by guards to see you just so you can ignore me." I said.

"Should have let that nigga invade you instead so you won't feel so uncomfortable about it."

"Lucas there isn't no nigga in the picture. That's how you really feel about me? You think I'll fuck around with another nigga while you in here?"

"I don't know, when I'm here and you don't answer my calls I have the right to believe whatever I want."

"First thing you thought was, she with a nigga, wasn't even she probably taking a nap because she's spent all day taking care of Luna by herself and Luna is finally sleep so she can now sleep. Or did it even come to mind, something is wrong with her phone?"

He didn't respond. "My phone stopped working,I wasn't receiving calls and my phone kept freezing so I got a new phone, but keep acting stank Lucas." I said walking to one of the rooms.

He followed me with Luna. "Come here India." He said. I walked over to him and he gave me kiss."I'm sorry baby, I love you."

"Love you too Lucas."I said.

While Lucas was playing with Luna, I was disinfecting everything. We spent time all together like a family should.

While Luna was taking her nap in the other room, inside the crib they had, Lucas and I spent time together.

My naked body on top of his. "Man I missed this."he said as he rubbed and grabbed on my butt."I miss it too."I said kissing on his neck. We started kissing and he slid himself into me slowly. A moan slipped out as he let out an"oh fuck." He started sliding me up and down him. Shit felt so good. Baby then started going faster. "Baby."I moaned. He was just groaning. I left love marks on his neck as he started slowing down. I knew he was getting tired of doing everything, so I started riding him. "Damn." He said.

"Damn that felt so good."he said giving me a kiss. "That's not it though."I said as smirked. I started giving him head as he went through my hair. "Damn I love you."he said.

After our time together, Luna woke up right on time. It felt so good feeling complete again. My babies were right beside. I feel so happy now. I laid close to Lucas, while Luna laid on his chest.