Leave And Not Come Back

India Pov

"Fuck you man!"I yelled at Lucas as I yanked my arm from out his grip. "Yo stupid ass always wanna get mad over little shit, ion give a fuck no more India. You can leave and not come back     Call off the wedding too." Lucas said as he followed me out his house. "I will." I said getting in my car.

I hate when we argue. I drove off in tears. While driving, I had a weird feeling. As if someone was following me. I tried getting away,taking shortcuts, getting in front of people.

I thought I got away from the person, but they pulled up on my carport as I was getting out my car.

It was Tyson. "What the fuck are you doing following me." I said. Getting my key ready so I can get into the house quickly. "I just wanted to check on you."he said. "No, you don't follow me, what's your problem are you crazy. Leave me alone."I said unlocking my door.

He ran to the door as I rushed into the house. He quickly put his foot in between the door. He pushed the door open causing me to fall back. As he came into the house I got up and hit him with a vase. He held his head in pain and realized he was bleeding.

I tried running to my room to get my gun, but He charged towards me and we were now on the floor. I continuously punched him in his face until he grabbed my head and started banging it hard on the ground. I was in so much pain, but still tried to defend myself.

He put his hands up my dress and started shoving his fingers up my vagina. I bit his neck and that's when he punched me in my face and banged my head until I was unconscious.

Lucas Pov

I felt bad for how I did India, I love her and I never intended to ever hurt her. So as I was heading over, I kept calling her, but got no answer.

Finally pulling up to her house, I seen another car there. I rushed into the house to find Tyson zipping up his pants as India was unconscious and naked on the ground.

Man I tackled him so quick and started punching him continuously. Kicking him in his side and in his head. I then started stomping his ass. He was now unconscious too. I went to India's room to get her gun and went back to him. I shot him two times right in his chest. I dragged him out the house and went back in.

India was laying there all bruised up with his nut all over her face. I went and got a rag and wiped her face up. I carried her out the house wrapping my jacket around her.

I put her in the backseat of my car and rushed her to the hospital. On my way there I called the police saying "Hello,My name is Lucas Coly, I'm calling to turn myself in. I just killed a man named Tyson Danis, who followed my fiancé home and raped and abused her. Right now I'm heading to the hospital since she is unconscious and have severe bruises."

After hanging up, I just started to cry, cause my last words weren't I love you and I'm sorry.

Finally making it to the hospital I ran her inside. We got immediate help.

"Baby I'm so sorry, please forgive me."I said kissing her hand. She was still unconscious." Baby please wake up, I'm so sorry."I said with tears streaming down my face.

Her brothers, Cordell , dad, Indyamarie,and Karrueche came to see her.

"What happened?"Dad said.

"Tyson raped her."I said as I cried.

Swear everyone in that room got mad.
"I'll handle that bitch boy."Sammy said heated.

"I already did,I killed the nigga."I said.

People don't understand, I'm crazy about my baby. I will not let no nigga mess with her, if we together or not. That's my baby and I'm gonna take care of her no matter what.

"Aight that's good."Chris said.

"Damn this all my fucking fault, this shit wouldn't have happened if I didn't tell her to leave and never come back. I didn't mean it I swear."I said breaking down in tears.

"It's alright it's not your fault son."India's dad said.

"Lord please help us."I cried.

India Pov

I woke up surrounded by the people I loved dearly. Once Lucas saw I was up, he kissed all over my face and said "Baby I love you and I'm sorry. Forgive me baby."

"It's ok baby."I said.

Everyone was happy to see me up. We were just talking until we were disturbed.

"Lucas Coly."a police said."Yea that's me."Lucas said getting up."You're being arrested for the death of Tyson Danis."

We were all shocked. Lucas gave me a long kiss and said "I love you baby, everything is gonna be alright, don't worry bout me."

He went with the police.

"NOOOO BRING MY BABY BACK! NO ! BABY COME BACK! DON'T ARREST HIM!"I yelled in tears as I tried to get out the bed, but the nurses and the things I was hooked up to held me back.

"DADDY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! DON'T LET THEM ARREST HIM DADDY! " I cried.

My dad looked at me in sympathy and him ,my brothers,and Cordell went after them.

The girls stayed with me to help me feel better and to calm me down.

Seeing Lucas getting arrested hurt more than my bruised body did.

Damn I just realized in my books a character gets raped. Wtf wrong with me? I guess because this stuff happens in real life, nobody is really safe in this world, my books aren't fairytale books. I have real world stuff in my books. There are More than 250,000 cases of rape and attempted rape recorded by police annually. ~Bria😏❣