Family

"Sarah come on! We are gonna be late for the doctor!" Niall yelled from the front door.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find anything to wear! I'm so fat!" I yelled as I walked out of the bedroom. I had just decided on a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater.

"Sarah you aren't fat." Niall said pulling me in for a hug. I was now 4 months pregnant and had a slightly bigger baby bump. Some magazines had guessed that I was pregnant but Niall and I never officially told the media.

"Yes I am. Nothing fits me any more! I've been wearing nothing but leggings and sweat pants. Nothing fits me anymore!" I said as we started to walk towards the car.

"Sarah you're 4 months pregnant. You have a small baby bump. Now come on we have to go find out what our little baby is." Niall said opening the car door for me.

"You're right." I said turning to face the window. As we drove I thought of everything that has happened since my birthday. Eleanor and Louis had gotten engaged too, I finished my classes for the semester, and Niall and the rest of the boys had finished their album.

Once we pulled up to the doctor's office Niall helped me out of the car. Today I was scheduled for another ultrasound to see what the sex of my baby was.

"Ah hello Ms. Brown, and Mr. Horan. How are we feeling today?" My doctor asked.

"Well my morning sickness is still here, along with that weird sensitive smell." I said remembering how I had cleaned out the whole fridge the other day because the yogurt had gone bad.

"Well that's all normal. What about pains. Do you have any?" He asked as we walked back to the room and he handed me a gown.

"Nope everything is normal." I said.

"Alright I'll be back in a minute just change into the gown and we can get started." He said stepping out of the room. After I changed into the gown the doctor came back.

"Ready to begin?" He asked pulling out the blue gel.

"Yep." I said holding Niall's hand. As the doctor rubbed the gel onto the small bump.

"Alright are you ready to see your baby?" The doctor asked. I quickly nodded my head.

"Alright there your baby is!" He said as I saw a small head come into view.

"Would you like to know the sex?" He asked I looked at Niall who was already tearing up. We both nodded our heads together. "It's a girl!" The doctor said. I started to feel tears fall down my face. I looked at Niall and he was crying too.

"She is perfect." Niall said kissing me.

"We're having a baby girl." I said smiling.

"Alright Ms. Brown I'll let you get dressed and I'll come back with the pictures and DVD." The doctor said leaving. I cleaned off my stomach and got dressed again. I looked at Niall who was already texting our friends.

"I'm gonna call my mum is that ok?" He asked still smiling.

"Yeah we can tell my family when we get back the New Jersey." I said. Niall started to dial a number into his phone and soon we heard Maura pick up.

"Hello sweetie! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good mom we just got some really good news." Niall said taking my hand.

"What is it love?" Maura asked.

"Sarah and I are having a girl!" Niall said I still couldn't believe I was having a baby girl.

"Oh Niall that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for the two of you. Oh I'm going to have a granddaughter!" She said I could tell she was crying from the good news.