Niall's P.O.V 4

After we dropped Brianna off at my flat I could tell something happened between them. Harry wouldn't look me in the eye, and Brianna didn't give him a very warm goodbye. My phone started to ring and I knew it was Sarah. She was telling me about how Brianna came home and went strait to the bathroom to take a shower and cry. When I hung up I parked the car on the side of the road and turned to face Harry.

"What happened mate?" I said looking at him. I could see how upset he was about something.

"N-nothing. I just want to go home." He said turning to face the window.

"Tell me what happened. Brianna is at mine and Sarah's place crying right now. So you need to tell me what happened." I said giving him my serious look.

"Are you gonna kill me?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok well the whole day Brianna and had been getting a long great. I mean she's so beautiful, and talented. So when we were at the gym I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was just so graceful. When Liam left she asked me to jump on the trampoline with her so I did. She did these really cool tricks so I tried and failed. So she did a back flip and I tried but I fell. Brianna went to help me up but she lost her balance and fell into my lap and then......" He trailed off. I could tell how badly he was beating himself up about whatever happened.

"Come on mate you can tell me." I said giving him a small smile.

"I kissed her. And that's not all I felt something. I felt tingles. It was amazing Niall. But then she got up and ran away like I was discussing. So I said I was sorry." Harry said I looked over ad saw he had tears in his eyes.

"Listen mate I don't think she hated it. Maybe she felt something to and got scared. She is 17 she's 4 years younger than you Harry." I said.

"I know it's just she is just this amazing girl. I started having all these feelings for her. Brianna is just so beautiful, funny, talented, smart, and has like the best laugh I have ever heard." He said turning back to the window.

"Mate listen I don't know how she feels. But the way she looks at you I know she adores you. Cheer up we have that interview tomorrow. Every thing is going to work out." I said turning back to the road as we made out way back to Harry's flat.

When I got home that night Brianna was asleep on the couch. Sarah was sitting at the other end with her phone in her hands. We looked really worried as I walked in.

"What did Harry tell you?" We said getting up as walking over to me.

"They kissed. And he's really confused about his feelings for her." I said kicking off my shoes.

"Brianna said the same thing. I really don't know what to do Niall." She said.

"They'll work it out. They can do it. Don't worry come on let's put her in her bed and then we can go to bed." I said giving her a light peck on the lips. I walked over to the couch and picked up a sleeping Brianna. She didn't move at all. Sarah walked ahead of me and pulled the covers down. Once she was in bed I turned to Sarah. I could still see all the worry on her face. As we walked down the hallway I looked into the nursery. In a few weeks Autumn would be here and I would be a dad. I took Sarah's hand in mine and smiled down at her. She let out a small yawn as we walked to our room. When we both were in bed I pulled her close to me.

"I love you." She said letting out another yawn.

"I love you too." I said kissing her head.

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me...." I started to sing to her. I knew when I sang she always seemed to fall asleep faster. When I finished the song I slowly felt sleep come over me.