The Big Day pt.1

As I stood in front of the full length Mirror in my room I felt tears filling my eyes. Today I was marrying the man of my dreams and I couldn't be happier. 

"You ready to get married?" Tiffany asked as she helped me place the flower crown on my head that was holding my veil.  I turned around and looked at my bridesmaids. Jackie, Brianna, Tiffany, Elounor, and Perrie all stood behind me in their green sea foam strapless dress. They all held white lily and blue rose bouquets. When i looked at Autumn on the floor she was wearing the same shade of green sea foam dress and had her wild red curls pulled back in a white headband. 

"Yes I am." I said feeling the tears well up again.

"Stop crying before you make me cry." Tiffany said hugging me.

"Sarah you look amazing." Perrie said turning me back towards the mirror. I smiled at myself. I had my long red hair slightly curled away from my face, light make up on, a flower crown made out of white roses that was holding my veil, and my dress was a high low dress that had ruffled around the skirt. It was strapless and fit my curves nicely.

"Are you ladies ready to head to the beach now?" My mom asked.

"Wait!" I yelled as everyone began to head out of the room. I grabbed the 2 necklaces i always wore.

"Are you really going to wear them?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom. One from Niall and one from Nick. The 2 most important men in my lives. " I said picking up Autumn and my flowers as we all began to walk down towards the beach where we were having the wedding.

"Alright everyone just like we paracticed." Tiffany yelled. She had been one of the best maids of honour anyone could ask for her. I looked at all the pairs we had. Tiffany, and Harry, Liam and Brianna, Jackie and Greg, Zayn and Perrie, Elounor and Louis, and finally Autumn and Theo as the flower girl and ring bearer.

As They all began to march I tightened my grip on my dad.

"Sweetie relax. Niall is waiting for you at the end of that isle. You have nothing to worry about. I still can't believe my baby girl is getting married." My dad said kissing my cheek. As soon as Autumn and Theo began their walk i froze.

"Pickle it's time to walk." My dad said nudding me forward. As we walked I looked up to see Niall's smiling face. I started to walk a little fast but my dad slowed me down. Niall walked down the small stage we had set up and met my dad and I,

"Niall. You better take care of her." My dad said trying to act tough and not cry.

"I will Paul." Niall said.

"Call me dad from now on son." My dad said as he kissed my cheek before shaking Niall's hand and letting Niall loop his arm with mine as we mad the last few steps till we stood in front of the pastor.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite Niall James Horan and Sarah Anne Brown in holly matrimony. Sarah and Niall have decided to write their own values for today. Niall would you like to start us off?" The Pasteur said nodding. I looked at Niall who was smiling down at me.

"Sarah ever since the day I met you I knew we were meant to be in each other's lives. You are the love of my life and I still can't believe how much love I can feel for one person. I thought I had everything I could ever want until you came into my life that night at the concert. I still remember what you were wearing that night I kissed you after the concert. Hell I still remember the look on your face when i came over to talk to you. You are probably the greatest person I have ever met in my life. You have given me the most amazing past few year and a wonderful daughter. I love you to the moon and back but I would go as far as i had to just to show you how much I love you." Niall said smiling at me. I could feel a tear running down my face. Niall reached over and wiped it from my cheek.

"Sarah." The pastor said nodding towards me again.

"Wow um how can i follow that." I said giggling slightly. "Niall for the 2 years leading up to us actually meeting I was nothing but a fan of yours, and then when we met that night at the concert I became something to you. When you kissed me I thought I was dreaming. Thew next day I actually checked my contacts to see if you had actually given me your number. You have seen me at some of my lowest times in life. You were there for me when no one else and you have been one of the greatest people I have ever met. I feel so lucky to be able to call you mine. Niall you saved me just like you said you would. Niall you gave me the will to move on with my life. You have also given me an amazing life that isn't even half over and an amazing daughter who got all the best parts of you. Niall I love you to the moon and back." I said smiling letting tears fall down my cheek as one fell down Niall's too. When I looked around everyone was brushing tears away.   

As the pastor carried on with the rest of the service I couldn't stop looking into Niall's eyes.

"Niall do you take Sarah to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.

"I do." Niall said smiling.

"Sarah do you take Niall to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked me.

"I do." I said smiling.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." The pastor said as Niall pulled me in for a kiss. Everyone began to clap and I couldn't feel any happier.

"I finally happened Sarah!" Niall said taking my hand as we walked down the isle together holding hands.

"I love you Niall." I said stopping and kissing my husband again.

"I love you Sarah." Niall said as the two of us stood by the waters edge and kissed. I couldn't believe I just married Niall Horan.