Niall's P.O.V 3

That night I was woken by Sarah rolling around in the bed. She started to kick. I tired to wake her but she didn't that's when I heard her talking.

"No don't! You'll regret it for the rest of your life!" She said. She kept trying to move.

"Yes you will! Look at my arm. Look at the scars look at the pain that it's caused me. Your life is going to be filled with pills and doctors!" She kept talking. I noticed that tears were now falling from her eyes.

"Sarah! Sarah wake up!" I said shaking her. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up. She began to cry even harder. I pulled her onto my lap and rocked her back and forth.

"It was terrible Niall!" She said into my chest.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I was back in my old house. It was empty just like always. For some reason I knew what was going to happen. So I started to run towards my room. The hallway seemed to get longer and longer until I finally reached the door. I opened it and I saw my 16 year old self sitting on the bed crying. I walked in and she didn't seem to notice me pick up the phone. There was the picture of my old friends talking bad about me. Then I knew what was happening. When I looked down at her hands I saw the razor blade. I tired to tell her not to do it but she couldn't hear me. She was about to cut her wrist when you woke me up. It was like I was reliving the whole thing all over again. I-I just couldn't stop her!" Sarah said bursting out into tears again.

"Shhh princess it's all going to be ok. It was just a dream." I said rocking her back and forth again.

"I know but I wanted to stop myself. To be able to talk to her tell her all about you and Autumn but she couldn't hear me." She said rubbing her hands.

"I know Sarah. But it's all over now. Just go back to sleep." I said laying her back down into the bed. Soon I heard small snores leaving her mouth. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked downstairs. It was only 3 in the morning so I sat on the couch thinking. Why was Sarah suddenly having nightmares? The whole time we had been together she had never had bad dreams. I wanted to protect her but I knew I couldn't in her dreams. I just want her to be happy. For the longest time I thought things were finally turning around for her but then that day that she didn't answer calls I knew she had fallen back into that dark hole. I still dream about that night she had attempted... I couldn't even bring myself to say those words. I had been so afraid that I was going to loose her. And then when she relapsed I knew things weren't as ok as she had made them out to be. I was brought out of my thoughts when the clock chimed. I guess I had been sitting there for an hour. I got up and climbed back up the stairs to a still sleeping Sarah. She looked so beautiful when she slept. Her long red hair was spread over the pillow like a halo. Her small hands rested protectively on the growing baby bump. I still couldn't believe I was going to be a dad soon. I couldn't believe some day I would get to call Sarah my wife. I knew I had wanted to call her that since we first met. I kissed her forehead and crawled back into bed with her. I put my hands over hers and held my two girls close to me. This was going to be my life and I couldn't wait for it.

The next morning Sarah and I woke up late. When we walked downstairs my mom was rushing around the house setting up for the party tonight.

"Hey mom need help?" I asked.

"Yeah can you and Sarah hang these streamers?" She asked tossing me a roll of purple streamers.

"Yeah sure thing. Sarah you up for it." I asked looking down at her. She was shifting her weight from foot to foot. I knew what was coming. Soon she was running down the hall to the bathroom. I had gotten used to all of this. I walked in and she was already leaning against the tub with her heard in between her legs.

"What's wrong?" I asked coming down next to her.

"Really dizzy." Se mumbled trying to take deep breaths.

"Just breath. Let me go get you some water. I'll be right back love." I said standing up and walking to the kitchen. When I returned she was standing up and brushing her teeth.

"Sorry." She mumbled with her mouth full of toothpaste. I started to laugh at her. Sarah started laughing too. I loved hearing her laugh. It was a little like mine. Very loud and cheery. When she washed out her mouth she came over and kissed me I could still feel the sparks that I had felt the first one I kissed her in my dressing room.

"I love you." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you too." I said kissing her nose. Sarah smiled up at me. Se was just so beautiful I couldn't believe she was all mine.