First Night

"Alright let's get this little lady to bed." I said standing up. Niall followed me to the nursery. I laid Autumn down on the changing table. After I changed her diaper I had Niall help me put the pajamas on her.

"Alright there we go. I'll feed her one last time and she should be out like a light." I said sitting down in the rocking chair. Niall walked out if the room and came back with his guitar. He started to play the opening cords to a song I knew by heart.

"This is the first day of my life I swear I was born right there in the doorway....." Niall sang from the floor next to the chair. As I rocked Autumns eyes slowly started to close. I rolled her to my shoulder and started to lightly burp her. Once she burped I stood up and laid her down in the crib. She looked even smaller in it.

"We did good today." Niall said putting his arms around me.

"Yeah. We did." I said resting my head against his shoulder.

"Come on Brianna wants to order a movie tonight for us to watch." Niall said pulling me towards the door.

"Ok." I said kissing him before we walked out into the living room to see Brianna smiling down at her phone.

"Stop sexting Harry!" I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

"Ew gross Sarah! That's only funny when I say it!" She said stinking her tongue out at me. After we order the movie Niall wanted popcorn.

"Man he really does eat a lot!" Brianna mumbled under her breath.

"Yeah he does. Once he ate a whole bag of chips by himself. It was one of the family sized ones too. Their trainer was so mad about it." I said laughing.

After the movie we all went to bed. I went to check on Autumn and she was still fast asleep.

"Come on the baby monitor is already set up." Niall said taking my hand.

"I guess. I'm just worried what if she stood breathing in the middle of the night?" I asked.

"She won't Sarah she is a perfectly healthy baby girl." Niall said rubbing my back.

"I know but it could still happen." I said.

"Sarah you need to sleep." Niall said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jerk." I said.

"Come on lay down and sleep." Niall said throwing me on the bed.

"Fine." I said curling up under the sheets. After awhile Niall was sound asleep but I couldn't sleep. I kept worrying about Autumn. I got out of bed and walked into the nursery. She was still sound asleep. I sat on the floor and watched the rise and fall of her chest. Niall had been so helpful in the last few days. What am I suppose to do when he leaves in 2 months. I'm going to be alone in London with a baby. I know I'm gonna screw up some how. I was brought out of my thoughts when Autumn started to cry.

"Sh baby mommy's here." I said picking her up. I started to rock her back and forth in my arms. I can't screw up her perfect life. I don't want her to go through any pain like I did. I'm always going to be here for her. Once she was asleep again I put her back in the crib. I went back to my spot on the floor. I went through my phone and saw all the text from people congratulating us. My parents, and Niall's had been so happy about the new granddaughter. Jackie, Parker, and Greg all wanted to come visit as soon as possible. Aunt Anne had sent me a 5 message text about how happy she was and that Brianna could come home any day if we needed her to leave early. I still couldn't sleep so I went on twitter. The pictures from the hospital were everywhere all the fans were congratulating us too. There were no hate comments on my twitter for once.

"Thank you guys for being so supportive! Autumn is now home with us and is sleeping." I tweeted before shutting off my phone. I still couldn't sleep so I just sat there watching her. I didn't want to close my eyes in fear that hers may never open again. Soon Autumn was crying again and needed to be changed. She fell asleep quickly again and I kept watching her. I did that all night not caring that I would pay for it in the morning.

At 10:30 Niall came into the nursery and saw me sitting on the floor.

"Sarah did you sit in here all night?" Niall asked coming as sitting next to me.

"Yeah I was just so worried." I said letting out a loud yawn. Autumn started to cry again but Niall got her.

"You need to go get some sleep. I've got her for now." Niall said shooing me out of the room. I didn't argue I was so tiered from staying up all night. When I got to my room I collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep. I knew Autumn was in good hands with Niall and Brianna.