The Nursery

I was sitting in a car going somewhere. I looked over and saw Nick was driving. When I looked around I recognized the road. It was a few blocks away from our old school.

"Nick what's going on why am I here?" I asked. Not once did he look at me. I started to scream his name. He still wouldn't look at me. I put my hand on his shoulder and it fell through him. All of the sudden there was a car driving out of control coming right for us. I started to scream even louder but it was to late. The windows shattered and the car was soon pressed up against the pole. Then I realized I was watching my best friend die.

"NICK! NICK!" I screamed over and over again. But he couldn't hear me. He didn't move. There was blood all over the place and I could hear sirens off in the distance. "WHY!!!" I screamed.

I suddenly sat up in bed. I felt sweat poring down my face. The sheets were wrapped around my legs. I could hear my heavy breath bouncing off the walls of our empty room. I reached over for Niall but only came back with a hand full of sheets. I looked at the pillow where he usually was and found a note.

"Hi princess! If you're reading this I'm out. I went to go pick up the paint from the store. The boys will be here around 1:30 to help us paint the nursery. Sorry it started to get late so I just went out. Be home soon! Love Niall xxxx."

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I felt gross from all the sweat. I decided to take a cold shower to calm me down. I slowly got out of bed as walked to the shower. As the cold water ran over my body I tried to shake the feeling of the dream. I had been having weird dreams ever since we had been to Ireland. I started to sing in the shower. I usually tried not to because even though Niall had heard me sing before I was still embarrassed about my voice.

"Down the road there's a Dairy Queen. Up the block there's a Walmart. There's a place you can accessories your pets and no matter how hard anyone searches that's about as thrilling as this dumb ass village gets!" I started to sing 'The Lamest Place in the World' from 13. I had become addicted to the musical after the one rehearsal I had seen at Brianna's school. As I sang I started to wash my hair. By the time I finished the song I was ready to get out of the shower. I quickly got out and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked over to my closet an put on an old pair of sweat pants, and and old v neck shirt. I don't care if I got paint all over it. I applied a light coat of mascara and put my hair in a side braid. When I walked out of the room I was greater by people clapping. I looked up and saw all the guys there.

"Hi?" I said making it come out as more of a question.

"You sounded very nice in the shower." Liam said smiling at me. I could feel a blush starting to form in my cheeks.

"Y-you heard me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. But you were amazing." Zayn said trying not to laugh.

"Do you always scream songs in the shower?" Harry asked poking me in the side.

"No I didn't think anyone would be here." I said feeling the blush deepen.

"Well we all heard you." Louis said laughing.

"Aw guys look she's blushing!" Harry said poking my cheek. I turned my head and tried to bite him.

"Don't poke me Styles." I said shooting him a glare. Just then Niall came in with his arms full of bags.

"Hey princess. You sounded amazing in the shower. How come you never sing like that when I'm home?" He asked kissing my cheek. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked into the kitchen.

"Niall Sarah tried to bite me!" Harry said telling on me like a 5 year old.

"Why did she try and bite you? Did you try an take food from her? She's like me don't take food from her." Niall said making me chuckle a little bit. I stood on my tiptoes to try and grab my stash of Oreos.