Pity Party

When we all got back to Paige's apartment we all were still upset. All of our eyes were bloodshot and we had tear stains on our cheeks.

"Hey girls." I said walking in and putting my bags down.

"Hey." They all said.

"Alright I'm done crying we need to do something fun." Perrie said helping me.

"I need to set up Autumn's bed she is probably gonna sleep the whole time." I said putting down her car seat. She was silently sleeping.

"Yeah you can set it up in the guest room." Paige said leading me to one of the back rooms. When I came back all the girls were surrounding a laptop.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked

"We are trying to figure out what to do on a twitcam." Eleanor said.

"Why not innuendo bingo?" I asked carefully taking Autumn out of her car seat.

"Perfect. Perrie get towels, Eleanor get bottles of water, Sarah go take care of Autumn and I'll tweet about the one direction girls doing a twitcam." Paige said pulling out her phone. I slowly out Autumn down and set up the baby monitor.

"Alright guys today we are gonna be playing innuendo bingo. Send us links and we can start!" Paige said smiling. Soon we had about 20 links opened.

"Alright everyone take a big sip of water." I said opening my water bottle. I hit play on the first clip.

"Oh my god this is so hard! I just want it!" We heard someone yell I spit my water all over Perrie and she spit her's .on me. Soon Paige and Eleanor followed.

"That was gross!" El yelled. We kept going for about 10 rounds before we were completely soaked.

"Alright guys we have to go. Thanks for watching!" I said as we all waved goodbye.

Later that night we were all laying on the floor.

"I miss Louis." El said.

"I miss Niall." I said. The other girls agreed. We had been so used to having them around for 2 years and now they were gone again.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do with Autumn. I mean I haven't really been alone with her and now I am for months." I said.

"Sarah we're all here to help you. Don't worry." Paige said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah we're all here for you." Perrie said.

"Let's not be sad. I wanna dance!" Eleanor said standing up. She plugged in her iPod and music filled the apartment. We all stood up and started to dance. It seemed like we all forgot why we were sad. It was nice to have friends when things got bad.