22

I woke up to the sun coming through the shades. I was back in London with Niall and things were going amazing. When we left the beach that day we told all of our friends and Jen about me being pregnant and they couldn't be more happy. We flew back to London a few days later to tell the boys even though they already knew. The were so happy for us and couldn't wait to be uncles. We had called both of our families of Skype again and they hadn't been as happy. They were worried that since we were in the public eye, and how young we were that things are going to be to tuff for us. We told them the plan we had already made. Niall had convinced management to hold off a tour until after I had the baby. I was going to quit my job at Starbucks and focus only on my degree. Once I graduated college I would start to get my doctorate online. It was going to be exciting we were going to change one of the guest rooms into a nursery for the baby. I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw all the texts that were on my phone. They were mostly the same. All saying happy birthday and stuff like that. Today I was turning 22. I sat up in bed and could smell food being made in the kitchen. I stood up and walked towards the amazing smell of bacon.

"There's my birthday girl!" Niall said running up to me and pulling me in for a hug.

"Oh Niall you didn't have to do this." I said looking at the stack of waffles, and bacon on the counter.

"Nonsense. You're 22 get excited! Tonight the boys are throwing you a party. We all want to celebrate your birthday!" Niall said making me a plate.

"How did I ever get so lucky." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Happy birthday princess." Niall said giving a small kiss on the lips.

"Now lets eat!" Niall cheered as he carried our plates to the table.

Later that night I was in the shower washing my body when I noticed a small bump on my stomach. I poked it lightly an realized I was starting to show. I quickly finished my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I ran through the apartment looking for Niall.

"Niall! Niall come quick!" I yelled trying to stop myself from crying with joy.

"What is it? What's wrong?!" Niall yelled coming out of the kitchen with a can of soda.

"Come here I have to show you something!" I said. He walked over to me looking confused. I opened my towel ad pointed to the small bump.

"What?" Niall asked.

"I'm showing you dummy! Look see the small bump it's our baby!" I said I watched as my words washed over Niall.

"Oh my god Sarah." I could see tears filling his eyes as he put his hand over the small bump.

"I know. It all finally seems real." I could feel tears filling my own eyes.

"We're a family now." Niall's said kissing me.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said kissing his nose before closing my towel again.

Once we were both ready Niall and I walking hand in hand. I kept looking down at the small dump sticking out from under my top. It was so weird.

"What you looking at?" Niall asked as we drove.

"Our baby." I said placing my hand on my stomach.

"I love you." Niall said smiling at me. We pulled up to Liam's place and got out of the car.

"I can't believe the boys are throwing me a birthday party." I said smiling.

"Well they love you just as much as I do." Niall said putting his hand on my back as we walked. I knocked on the door and Liam swung it open.

"Here's the birthday girl!" Lim yelled as he pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Liam can't breath!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry Sarah. Happy birthday!" He said giving me another small hug.

"Sarah!" Louis and Eleanor yelled as they came over and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday girl!' Eleanor yelled.

"Thanks." I said smiling. I was soon greater by Harry, Zayn, and Perrie. They all gave me hugs and we started to talk. Liam had invited a few other people like Ed, and the guys from their band. We all sat around talking. Everyone was drinking but me.

"Oh right sorry Sarah." Harry said handing me a glass of soda.

"It's fine I didn't mind. Just know I don't hold hair back." I said smiling. There was no way I was going to clean up other people's vomit.

"It feels like one of those nights..." I started hysterically laughing as the Taylor Swift song came on. I stood up an Eleanor, Perrie, and I all started to dance around and sing.

"I'm feeling 22!" We screamed as the boys all took videos and pictures of the 3 of us. When the song ended we each took bows and went back to our seats. I pulled out my phone and saw all the videos I had been tagged in. I started to laugh at how dumb I looked. But I didn't care it was my birthday and I could do whatever I wanted.

The next morning I woke to a still snoring Niall. I curled closer to him and rested my head in his chest. That's when I felt a lurch in my stomach I quickly shot out of bed and made it to the toilet just in time to throw up. I stayed there for what seemed like forever until I was finally done. I slowly stood up and felt my legs shake. I was about to fall when 2 strong arms caught me.

"You ok princess?" Niall asked helping me stand up and walk to the sink.

"Yeah just some morning sickness. Ugh this is gonna suck." I said as I started to brush my teeth.

"It's ok I'll be here with you all the way Sarah." Niall said rubbing mall circles on my back.

"Thanks but you know I'm gonna get big, I'm gonna be really moody, and the cravings. Jackie woke me up at 2 in the morning once to go get her fresh pickles from the market. Are you ready for that?" I asked.

"Yes Sarah. I'm ready bring it on." Niall said kissing me.

"God my stomach feels like shit." I said.

"Go lay down I'll bring you some crackers and ginger ale." Niall said kissing the top of my head before I walked back to my bed.

"Thanks Niall." I said as I climbed under the blankets. I know how pregnant women act and I'm not looking forward to not being in control of my body. All the hormones and the grossest cravings. This was going to be a long 7 more months.