Crying

It had been a few weeks after the boys had left and things just didn't feel right. I felt like my world was falling apart around me. Autumn never seemed to stop crying and neither did I. I know she is a baby and can't help it but I sometimes just need someone there to tell me I'm doing something right. Niall called every night but it just wasn't the same. I needed him here helping. I know he has to work but I sometimes wish he had a normal job that he wasn't gone for months at a time. I had just put Autumn down when I heard my Skype going off. When I looked at the caller I saw it was Tiffany. I quickly whipped the tears from my eyes and answered the call.

"Oh my gosh girly you have no idea how much I have missed you!" She said smiling into the camera.

"Hi Tif." I said forcing a smile onto my face.

"You've been crying." She said.

"No." I said hearing my voice squeak a little.

"Yes you have been. I did the same thing every time Taylor did." She said.

"It's just so hard being alone all the time. I miss Niall." I said.

"Sarah I know it's hard now but it will get easy as time goes on. I know you have friends out there with you. Just be strong for Autumn ok." She said giving me a hopeful smile.

"Yeah I guess. So what's going on out there?" I asked.

"Logan and Sam broke up. She cheated on him with the dish guy at the diner. He walked in on them in the back room. Noah is now the head chef at that cool restaurant in town. Um that's about it nothing really happens here." Tiffany said shrugging.

"Oh my god is Logan ok? Is he doing fine?" I asked.

"Yeah actually surprisingly he is. He seems fine to us. I mean he doesn't look sad." Tiffany said.

"I think I'll call him on here in a little bit." I said.

Once Tiffany ended the call I called Logan. When he answered he looked like a mess.

"Oh my god Logan are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah just fine." He said giving me a weak smile.

"No you're not! I know what's happening to you. I used to be that. Logan show me your wrist." I said fearing the worst. When he showed me both of his wrists they were clean.

"Logan listen I'm in the same boat as you right now. I'm alone and I never seem to stop crying but please don't fall bak into the whole. I did and it's not fun. You hate yourself even more than the last time." I said.

"I know Sarah it's just I caught them in the middle of you know. And it hurt. All she said was sorry and that she would move out that night. She didn't even want to talk about it." He said looking like he was about to cry again.

"I'm so sorry Logan." I said. Just then Autumn started to cry again. "Hold on." I said getting up. When I picked her up she kept crying. I made her a quick bottle and headed back to the computer.

"Autumn this is your uncle Logan. He's an amazing guy." I said smiling at Logan.

"She's got your hair." Logan said.

"Yeah but she's got Niall's eyes." I said looking down at her.

"So what's it like being a mom?" He asked.

"It's nice but you know it's hard sometimes. I never know if I'm doing anything right sometimes." I said.

"Sarah look at her. She's healthy, happy, and alive you are odiously doing everything right. Just give it time." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. I guess but I feel like nothing right." I said.

"Sarah listen you're a new mom who's fiancé just left for a world tour leaving you behind odiously you'll feel that its not right. But it is. Sarah it's all working out for you. You're a mom, you are gonna marry an amazing guy, and have the perfect life. But nothing is perfect unless you hit a few bumps in the road." He said.

"I guess you're right." I said.

"Just remember Niall will always love me more than you though." He said.

"Oh really cause my ring and this baby seem to disagree." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Please we both knew the fans would be crushed if he was gay so he's just gonna marry you but secretly wish you were me!" He said making us both laugh.

"Keep dreaming." I said.

Later that night I brought Autumn into my room to sleep with me. I was tiered of having this big bed to myself. As she laid on my chest I thought of everything that was going to happen in her life. Love, lost, hopes, dreams, highs, and lows and I couldn't wait to see them all. Her small hand held on tight to my ring finger that had my engagement ring on it. It felt like our family was together again. Even of Niall was in Canada and we were here.