Brianna

"Niall lets go you look fine!" I yelled stand by the door waiting for Niall. Today Brianna was coming to spend the next 2 weeks with us. Since she wasn't doing anything in school this week she was able to take an extra week of vacation. I was now 8 months pregnant and the size of a balloon.
"I'm sorry you took ten years in the shower. The mirror was all fogged up and I almost slipped on the floor." Niall said walking into view still fixing his hair.
"I'm sorry but I'm just so excited!" I said smiling.
"Ok we can go now." Niall said. I kissed him on the cheek and we started to walk towards the car. Brianna's birthday had passed so she was now 17.
"Oh my little cousin is 17 Niall! She's getting so big!" I said smiling.
"I know Sarah. She really is getting big." Niall said smiling at me.

Once we pulled up to the terminal I ran. Well more like waddled ahead of Niall.
"Sarah slow down! I can't keep up!" Niall called after me. I stopped and waited for him laughing.
"Jesus for a pregnant girl you can run fast." He said making me laugh. My phone went off in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a text from Brianna.
"Hey just now stepping off the plane meet me by baggage claim!" It said. I started to smile even more.
"Let's go she said meet her by baggage claim." I said taking Niall's hand. Just as we got to baggage claim I felt little thumps coming from my stomach. I pressed my hand to them and smiled at Niall.
"What?" He asked.
"She's kicking! It feels like she is doing some weird dance in there." I said giggling. Just as I turned my head I saw Brianna running towards us. Or at least I think it's Brianna. She had lost the rest of her baby face, her hair was much longer, even more red, she was taller, and she looked a lot thinner. She came running towards us.
"Ah Sarah!" She yelled pulling me in for as big of a hug as she could give me.
"Oh my gosh Brianna what happened to you?!" I said. I looked down and saw she wasn't dressed in as much pink as she usually was. She was wearing ripped jeans and a black long sleeved shirt with a picture of the Eiffel Tower on it.
"I decided to grow up. I know I look different but I grew up." She said giving me a small smile.
"How did you get so thin?" I asked her.
"Oh I joined competitive cheer. So I started working out more. I have a six pack look!" She said lifting up her shirt.
"Brianna put that down! There are pervs here!" I said pulling down her shirt. I felt another kick from my stomach.
"Give me your hand!" I said grabbing her hand. I pressed it onto my stomach and I watched her face as Autumn kicked again.
"Oh my gosh! That's so cool! Hey there Autumn it's your soon to be favorite cousin. You are a strong one there." She said smiling.
"Hey are you girls ready to go?" Niall asked coming up behind us with Brianna's bag.
"Oh my gosh Niall!" Brianna said throwing her arms around Niall. Niall hugged her back and started laughing.
"Hi Bri." Niall said.
"You guys ready to go. She's gonna hit the wall soon." I said.
"What's the wall?" Brianna asked looking at me. Niall and I started laughing as we walked.
"The wall is something the lads and I know all to well. It's when your jet lag hits you at once and you just sleep." Niall said.
"I think I can deal with that I'm already really tiered. I didn't sleep on the plane me and this guy were talking the whole ride." Brianna said smiling.
"Wait what about Jake?" I asked as we reached the car.
"We broke up. We decided it just wast working. We never saw each other. He always had lacrosse, and I had cheer, and the play it just wasn't working out. We are still really good friends though." She said shrugging.
"I'm sorry. That sucks." I said opening the door for me.
"No it's fine really. I got the guys number so that's something to look forward to!" She said winking at me.
"Gross! Gross! You are still me little cousin!" I said getting in the car. I watched as she rolled her eyes at me.

Later that night Niall and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Brianna to wake up when there was a knock at the door. Niall got up and answered it. Soon all the boys were walking into the living room.
"Hey guys what's up?" I asked sitting up.
"Nothing we were all bored and I remembered Niall telling us your cousin was coming into town so we picked up some pizza and decided to come by to say hi." Liam said sitting down next to me.
"Aw you guys are so sweet but she's still asleep." I said.
"Ah the wall strikes again!" Zayn said.
"Yeah she should be up soon." I said. We sat around talking for a half hour before I heard the bathroom door shut. Soon Brianna came walking out in a pair of sweat pants, and a sports bra. Her hair was falling out of the messy bun. She was rubbing her eyes as she walked in. I could tell she was only half awake.
"Hey Brianna!" I said from the couch.
"Hey Do you have any food?" She asked still rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah the boys brought over some pizza." I said through my laughs. When I said the word boys she stopped rubbing her eyes an looked around. I saw shock on her face. She then looked down at what she was wearing and screamed as she covered herself.
"H-hi boys." She said slowly walking backwards.
"Hi!" They all said at once. That's when she turned around and starting running for her room. I started laughing. All the boys joined in. When she came back she had her 13 play shirt on that the school made each year.
"Hi I'm Brianna!" She said waving. Each of the boys got up and hugged her.
"So Brianna how is it that you have a six pack?" Harry asked winking at her.
"I do competitive cheer." She said blushing.
"Styles watch it. She is only 17!" I said.
"I know I was just curious." Harry said holding up his hands surrendering.
"Haha it's ok I don't mind Sarah." She said smiling.
"So does everyone in your family look like this?" Harry asked.
"Yeah good looks run in the family." Niall said. I slapped him in the chest trying not to laugh.
"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Brianna asked trying to change the subject.
"I don't know." I said.
"Why don't I take her on a tour of London? I mean Sarah you can't really walk around for a long time so why don't I take her out." Harry said.
"I don't know Harry." I said looking at the boys.
"I'll go with them Sarah." Liam said.
"Ok fine. Brianna is the cool with you? We can go shopping latter this week." I said smiling at her.
"Oh my god! I get to see London with Liam Payne and Harry Styles!" She cheered.
"I'll take that as a yes." I said laughing. She ran over and higher me.
"Than you." She whispered in my ear. I nodded my head as she pulled away. For the rest of the night she never stopped smiling. I could tell she was having the time of her life.