Planing

"Alright you two. I want you out if this house right now!" My mom yelled at Niall and I.

"What?" I asked feeling my jaw drop to the ground.

"Oh sweetie I mean that it a good way. I want you two to go out to eat, see a movie, do something! Your dad and I'll will take Autumn for the night. Have fun but not too much fun Autumn is too young to be a big sister yet." My mom said taking Autumn out of my arms.

"But mom..." I was about to protest when she put her hand over my mouth.

"No buts young lady go have fun!" My mom said shooing us out of the house.

"Well thanks mom." I said taking Niall's hand as we walked out the door.

Niall and I pulled up to a cafe a few blocks away from my house and decided to sit outside.

"You look so beautiful Sarah." Niall said as I took a sip of my lemonade.

"No I don't." I said looking down and my old sneakers, and frizzy hair.

"Yes you do Sarah." Niall said leaning over the table to plant a small kiss on my nose.

"How did I ever get so lucky to call you my fiancé?" I asked feeling a blush rise in my cheeks.

"Speaking of that why don't we set a date for the wedding?" Niall asked catching me by surprise. We hadn't even talked about the wedding since we got engaged.

"Really?!" I said smiling.

"Yes I'm ready to finally call you my wife Sarah." Niall said.

"Well I always pictured a spring wedding." I said.

"How about sometime in June?" Niall asked.

"Wait that's only 8 months away!" I said.

"Yeah we can do it Sarah." He said giving me a smile.

"Niall we have to do a guest list, catering, clothes, flowers, cake, I need to get a dress and what about the wedding party?!" I asked feeling panic take over my body.

"Sarah relax we can do this. I know you already have it planed out don't you." he said.

"Well I was wondering if we could just do friends and family. I was thinking for the dresses for the brides maids with do an a line dress with a ribbon across the front. Niall where are we going to have it? There are like 5 billion places to have it!" I said.

"Well we can't do Ireland, or here because we don't want to make it seem like we favor one side of the family more than the other. We can't do London because it rains all the time. How about North Carolina on the beach?" Niall asked.

"That's perfect! Oh I can't wait to pick people for the wedding party." I said as I felt panic get replaced with excitement.

"I can't wait to see you finally walk down the isle." Niall said locking our hands together and kissing the back of mine.

"I can't wait to finally be able to say you are my husband." I said kissing Niall on the lips feeling the same sparks I felt the night we first met. I can't believe my live was finally going to be perfect.

~~~~~ hey guys thank you all for reading!!!! So the book will be ending soon. Only a few more chapters! thanks again for reading! Love y'all!