*Secrets

I stood up on my tiptoes to look out the window. It was a sunny day and would've been a beautiful one of we weren't locked up in a smelly, dirty cell.

This time they were a lot more careful to keep me contained, unlike last time. There were four guards standing in front of the bars every second, watching us. There were four locks instead of one and the window was a lot smaller. This was a different prison than the one from before.

No matter how much we tried, we couldn't find a way to escape. So, all we could do was wait and hope.

"My date was supposed to be today," Tessa said sadly. "And he probably hates me. We were going to eat at Outback and then go to Bounce, that trampoline place."

"Who asked you?" I asked. It reminded me of how me and Liam never really been on a date before, though I didn't mind. 

"My crush. I was freaking out when he asked me."

"Johnny? Is that his name?"

"Yeah. I miss his nice blue eyes."

"We've only been here for a few days, you know." I chuckled.

"I know. But don't you miss Liam?"

Now that I thought about it, I kind of did. I nodded. "Yeah. I guess."

"What do you miss about him?"

"Everything, I guess." I missed his warmth when he clung to me, his laughs when I told him to go away. Those nice chocolatey eyes, his splash of freckles and his strong hands touching me. I missed his voice and the way he talked to me so gently like I was precious glass.

"Everything? Like his soft hair and brown eyes?"

"Yeah."

"What do you see in those eyes?"

I looked at her. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Curiosity. Now answer."

"I guess I see...some kind of warmth and understanding."

"Understanding?"

"Yeah. Like he understands everything I say."

"Like what?"

"Everything."

"Do you think I would understand?"

"I guess."

"Then tell me your deepest secret."

"What?! No!" Of course I did trust her, it's just that I wasn't ready for another person to know. What if she began to hate me? What if she will begin to view me differently?

"Please! If you do it then I will!"

"...Fine, I guess."

"Yay!"

"Okay, you promise you won't kill me or anything?"

"Yeah! Of course! Why?" She asked, confused

"Because I might tell you something that can ruin our friendship."

"Tell me! I promise I won't get mad!"

"You know how me and Leo broke up?" She nodded. "And you know how I lost my dad?" Another nod. "Well, I lost him because I killed him."

"You... What?!"

"I killed him. It was because of Leonardo. And I did."

"Why would you do that?!"

"Because the Executors gave him this mist that he could use to make people bend to his will. He used it on me."

"Why would he do that?"